Anybody heard anything about her? I haven't seen her post any the last couple of days; unless I missed it...which is possible.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 18th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
She's still in the hospital.

No change...

Sarah
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
i didnt know she was in the hospital.
|

User Profile
Supporter
wow still?
|

Especially eHealthy
when did she go to the hospital!!!!!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I'm here and at home right now. I was in the hospital because when I went in the other day Brina's heartbeat wasn't doing right. She apparently has some type of arrythmia (SP). They think it's nothing though after the fetal echo and that it will resolve on its own after delivery. I sure hope so.

Also, my PUPPS has pretty much spread over my entire body. I look like a freaking leper, but the doc gave me so prescription strength antihistamines so my skin is starting to heal some and I'm able to sleep for the most part. I go in for another checkup Wednesday and if I don't have her by then they want to set up an induction due to all of my other complications. We'll see though. Hopefully I go on my own because I'm still wanting med free.
|

Especially eHealthy
ew PUPPS!!! i had it bad and all i got for it was a hydrocortizone creme and some calamine lotion Sad
and i had it the worst on my butt and my back LOL
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
aww that sucks your having such a rough time i wish u a healthy speedy delivery and a healthy baby girl!
|

Especially eHealthy
Aww, that is terrible! The good news is, you can still go med free regardless of whether you are 'induced' or not.

I know I don't talk about my labor much. But let me tell you about my first labor. *warning* it is scary!

I labored for 48 hours with a sunny side up baby. I pushed for nearly 3.

ALL UNMEDICATED.

Additionally, I had pitocin to help me along because although it hurt like my back was ripping open, apparently my body didn't get the memo on how to dilate! I had pregnancy induced hypertention (toxemia) and was given medication for that. That medication slows down your labor so I was given pitocin on top of it to help my labor along. OH MY! I felt horrible. I didn't sleep for TWO DAYS and I had NOTHING FOR THE PAIN.

Did I get a medal at the end? No. I had a baby with a cone shaped head and an immense fear of giving birth ever, ever again! Sad

It can be done, Steph. No matter what the obstacles, if you want it, you can do it. I hope you have a nice short labor - not two days long! And I also hope she has turned so you don't have the back labor. Keep walking.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Well, in the fetal echo she as face down so it's looking good in that area. I have been walking, though it's not very easy. I am 37 weeks today which I am very proud of after preterm labor. I was still 3 cm and 80% and I can't get the hubby to do the deed anymore. He doesn't want any more false labor runs. It's not my fault that my body knows how to contract though. l'm think I'm gonna take some new pics when Brandon gets home to show off my bump.
|

Especially eHealthy
monkeygirl22 wrote:
Well, in the fetal echo she as face down so it's looking good in that area. I have been walking, though it's not very easy. I am 37 weeks today which I am very proud of after preterm labor. I was still 3 cm and 80% and I can't get the hubby to do the deed anymore. He doesn't want any more false labor runs. It's not my fault that my body knows how to contract though. l'm think I'm gonna take some new pics when Brandon gets home to show off my bump.

You don't need hubby. You can do it yourself. Smile It is the orgasm you need. The sperm just 'ripens' the cervix and, sweetie, if you are 80% effaced, you are RIPE Wink
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
ah i didnt mean to lik edouble or triple post, im alil drunk lol but i mean good, and i cant wait for al the new babies to come! does the picutres work to open post now? ihavent posteted pics in awhile cuz i dont know if they can be opened yet.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
[quote="Ingi"]
monkeygirl22 wrote:

You don't need hubby. You can do it yourself. Smile It is the orgasm you need. The sperm just 'ripens' the cervix and, sweetie, if you are 80% effaced, you are RIPE Wink[quote/]

I tried that last night! Very Happy It didn't exactly work though. It's getting harder for me to climax which really sucks. My "area" just feels so swollen and not wet if you know what I mean. Sorry if that's tmi.
|

Especially eHealthy
Aww. Sad
|

Especially eHealthy
Oh man!!! I'm glad you're home now though!!

From what I've READ(and what my Dr has said), the male sperm contains oxytocin. Which induces labor in many cases.

Also, when a woman is "sexually aroused", the brain will release oxytocin.

You think you can't get wet NOW, wait till you have the wee one! LOL! Hellloooo KY!!

Sarah
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
babymajic0506 wrote:

From what I've READ(and what my Dr has said), the male sperm contains oxytocin. Which induces labor in many cases.

You think you can't get wet NOW, wait till you have the wee one! LOL! Hellloooo KY!!

Sarah

I'm so scared of that! I never had a problem before I went on bc. That stuff totally screwed up my body. I finally made it through that and getting pregnant. I really wanted an orgasm too is the bad thing. In my mind, I was so ready but my poor bunny just wasn't up to it. Crying or Very sad
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
babymajic0506 wrote:

Sarah

Oh my goodness! It was horrible after I had Luke. We didn't dtd for like 3 months because it was so icky down there. I was never wet and my stitches took forever to fall out.

Steph, I am so sorry that you are going through this. I completely understand how your husband doesn't want anymore dry runs. After 2 trips there with no baby coming home with us Dan said that he wouldn't take me unless I was screaming from pain or unless my water broke. Well, my water finally broke and I still had to spend and hour and call the doctor before he would take me. I didn't actually see the water break so he didn't believe me. I don't think he truly believed me until I was screaming at him in the car to speed up.
|

User Profile
replied January 19th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Well, we've been to L&D a total of like 8 or 9 times now thanks to the pre term labor and bp issues. I've only been there for contractions like twice since I've been full term.
|

replied January 19th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
ya the lubrication issue never went away for me, i need to invest in ky stock!
|

replied January 20th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
AHHAHAHA...me too Dani!!!!

Sarah
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...