Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Symptoms but negative tests

i am having some symptoms of being preg. like back pain, and tiredness, moodiness, and lower abdomen cramps. i have taken 2 preg tests, and they were both neg. when i was preg with my son, i took 2 before i found out i was, and after and they were all neg. is there a way that i could be preg again without going for a blood test?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 18th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
How late is your period?

If you don't want to rush into the doctor for a blood test, there is nothing wrong with waiting a few days and retesting with a home pregnancy test.

Good luck!
|

i only have mine every 2-3 months or so, so its just a waiting game for me
|

Especially eHealthy
You may have to go see a doctor then, to be sure. Take prenatal vitamins at least - because you never know?

Are you trying to get pregnant? Are you charting?
|

me and my hubby have talked about having another one sometime soon, but we were trying to hold off for a few months so our kids wouldnt both be born in sept, so i am thinkin i might just have to make an appt with my doc. thanks for replying back though
|

Especially eHealthy
go get a blood test done Smile or wait a week then retest?
|
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...