Hi there,

Have you ever heard about treatment with 'Zalmanov emulsion'? This method was invented 50 years ago and approved in France. Just make a search on the Internet and open your mind!

Best regards
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 25th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Do you have personal experience using this emulsion?
Can you, please, comment on your results?
|

replied January 26th, 2008
Zalmanov emulsion
Yes, ~ 2.5-3 years ago I had back problem(L7-L8 disk protrusion) plus left side sciatica. It was so painful I could not sit in my car more 15 seconds. Firstly I prepared Zalmanov yellow emulsion at home using description in his book(it's possible), but it takes too much time and patience, more simple to buy them. I felt great improvement after 5 procedure(whole cycle was 16). Since that I have a bath with yellow or mixed emulsions each second week and have no any problem.
|

User Profile
replied February 15th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Did you use yellow or white turpentine emulsions?
|

User Profile
replied February 15th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Did you find the recipe in his book"Thousand ways to recover"?
Have you used yellow or white turpentine emulsion?
|

replied February 16th, 2008
Not exactly, I found this scheme in his book "Secrets and wisdom of the human body" and mainly used yellow and sometimes mixed emulsions
|

User Profile
replied March 11th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Zalmanov emulsions are indicated for following conditions:
Allergies, arthritis, sciatica, musculoskelatal diseases, chronic bronchitis and pneumonia, hepatitis, cirrhosis, liver diseases, hypertension, multiple sclerosis, polyneuritis, neurodermatitis, kidney diseases, thrombophlebitis.
|

replied April 9th, 2008
Zalmanov emulsions
Hey folks,

Can anybody tell where to buy those Zalmanov emulsions?

Thank you
|

User Profile
replied April 11th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
johans!
I hope everyone that tries these emulsions find them helpful.
I'll spread the word for your personal experience (I'll inform my aunt that suffers from arthritis and leave in France)
Do you know if this emulsion is part of clinical medicine in France (Zamanov was working as a doctor in France)?
|

replied April 12th, 2008
Zalmanov emulsions
Well, honestly speaking I do not know what's the situation in France now, but 50 years ago Zalmanov's method definitely was part of clinical medicine. As for me - to keep myself in good shape I have Zalmanov mixed bath every second week and feel simply perfect.

Best regards.
|

User Profile
replied April 16th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
I'm happy for you.
Have a good, healthy day!
Being in touch!
Marija
|

replied April 24th, 2008
Zalmanov emulsions
Dear Johans,

First of all, thank you very much for your reply and infrmation provided.
If possible, would you mind to tell us how do you use Zalmanov emulsion
(in other words, how much per bath)?
In one of your recently posted messages you mentioned that you use
procedure every second week. Does that mean you do that every day for a week and then make a break for the second week?

Thank you very much.
|

replied April 27th, 2008
Zalmanov emulsions
In his book Zalmanov recommends to have one cycle of procedures (15-30), depending on your body condition, and after that to repeat this cycle every year or as alternative, to have a procedure every second or third week.
Personally for me is more suitable to use second variant, other words I have one procedure every second week, usually on Saturdays. Actually I like them, because they not only keep me in good shape, but also charge me with energy and positive thinking.
I spoke to my friend about this method(he has a pain problem with his feet), firstly he did not believe me and also he hasn't a bath, so I told him to have a compress or foot bath and gave him a little amount of yellow tonic. After second procedure he gave me a call and said that first time for two last years he could bend his toes.
I already gave the link to the website where Zalmanov emulsions are described and also how to have procedures right way, but this info has been removed by the administrator of this forum. Anyway, just spend couple minutes, and you can find this information in English on the Internet.
Best regards
|
Must Read
Arthritis is the most common cause of disability in the United States. Learn more about types of arthritis here....
Do you feel pain and stiffness in your body or have trouble moving around? You might have arthritis. Learn more about arthritis signs and symptoms here....
Signs and symptoms of rheumatic diseases are common to many different diseases. Diagnose arthritis correctly using these step-by-step diagnosis instructions....