Medical Questions > Parenting > Parenting Community Forum

pictures, pictures galore!

User Profile
A lot of these are basically the same thing. This was yesterday in the morning getting ready to go to school and daycare!

bathtime

eskimo baby

out with my sister and the other brides maids and some girls we met outside her apartment building

me and the brides maids at my sisters apartment

My sister gave us all framed pictures of her and us. This is mine, it's us and on it it says "be my maid of honour!"

me and my sister

just me, with a piece of hair sticking out
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 15th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
good lord! rowan looks like she's done some serious growing! i love her. i can't even pick a favorite, i love the first ones and i love the ones of her in that awesome towel.

you're so pretty! i hope you had a great time with your sister. when's the wedding?
|

User Profile
Supporter
Aaaaaaaaaaadorable, Tanya!
And you're gorgeous, fyi.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
She is so cute! I love her in that towel. She looks so sweet there!

You are so pretty!
|

Especially eHealthy
Rowan is absolutely gorgeous! you are so awesome to do all that b4 school! me we get outta bed 30 mins b4 wehave to leave get dressed and brush teeth then thekids eat in the car. i cant imagine you not having her. n u look super skinny in the one of you holding the frame. you are soo pretty no matter what you say. i just love u n Rowan!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
I agree, tanya you look gorgeous. You and your sister look so much alike. I think that's a cute idea for a gift Smile

& ROWAN IS SO CUTE, i AGREE WITH DANI i CAN'T IMAGINE DOING ALL OF THAT BEFORE SCHOOL! hOW EARLY DO YOU HAVE TO GET UP TO GET ALL OF THAT DONE??

and my cat just sat on the keyboard on my hand and i couldn't see it so all of that is in caps and im too tired to retype it. sorry lol
|

replied January 16th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
your beautiful Tanya and Rowan is so adorable. I love her outfits!
|

Extremely eHealthy
She's adorable. I love her towel!!!
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
I haven't responded to any of these comments because it takes too long for this thread to load.

B, I did have a great time! The wedding is in August.

Dani I can't imagine not having her either. I wouldn't even want to. I don't always do all that in the morning. If she sleeps in long enough I just pack her breakfast and make bottles for the daycare then throw her in her snow suit right before leaving. When she gets up too early she needs to eat or she will get too hungry, and then bath from the eating. It makes the mornings rushed for time.

Terra, I get up about 5 30 in the mornings, and will do a bit of homework before getting ready. I've gotten up at 4 am a couple times in the last two weeks to do major amounts of home work too... not fun.

Thank you guys for all the nice comments, much appreciated.
|

Especially eHealthy
SHe is TOOOO cute!!!

Her hair is the EXACT color as yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's crazy!!! I love the ones of her in the towel!!!!!!

She's sooo big now! Sad

Sarah
|
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....