Medical Questions > Nutrition > Nutrition Forum

Resisting Tempting Food

i have a lot of good food in my house candy and junk food but how can i make a good plan to make it easier for me to stay away from them? does anybody have a good technique too stay away from junk food. its really tempting to stuff my face with.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 22nd, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
=/ Simply just toss them away or give them to somebody who could use the unhealthy grease and teeth breaking sugars =P

Then, never buy them ever again.

I haven't drank soda or eaten artificial candy (just had chocolate now and then) for about 4 years now.

I still have a chip eating monster in me sometimes =/ I will probably give that up too sometime. It isn't that hard as long as the stuff aren't around ya.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....