girls....

*drum roll please**
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile Martiny
|

User Profile
replied January 13th, 2008
Experienced User
I'm not a girl... but yea you can get pregnant from precum... precum contains sperm cells as well as other fluids that are a lubricant.
|

User Profile
replied January 13th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Future shock, I just read your post and that statistic that you had is very outdated. Anyway, it's true that you can get pregnant from pre ejaculate. I know because that's how my 1 month old son was concieved. I made SURE that my fiance pulled out for months, but we still managed to get pregnant last year in March. So please, don't be posting that pre ejaculate contains no sperm and that you can't get pregnant by using the pull out NON method, because that's false information.
|

replied January 14th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
yeah... my bestie lived by the pull-out method and now she has a 1 year old to prove it doesnt work.

nice try tho. Lets think of more responsible things to suggest hmm??
|

Especially eHealthy
birth control (and condoms. just because they help protect against stds and people need to be more informed about stds instead of JUST worrying bout pregnancy when they have unprotected sex. they need to know they can get stds too)

sex ed (start young...like 5th grade. seriously)

thats what i think
|

User Profile
Experienced User
I agree you can get pregnant from precum, thats how my baby was conceive (plus on the pills)
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
not sure exactly where this post is guarded... but I stick to my statement over and over agian that pull out "method' is NOT a method!
|

Experienced User
I have my first from "pull out" method! Ha ha little did I know it's not a true method. We only used it for a little while until I could get to PP but low and behold I have my daughter instead! Yes precum can get you pregnant
|

Extremely eHealthy
fairytale007 wrote:
Future shock, I just read your post and that statistic that you had is very outdated.

It is from a study done in 2003. That is hardly "outdated". I have yet to see a more recent study refuting it.
fairytale007 wrote:

Anyway, it's true that you can get pregnant from pre ejaculate. I know because that's how my 1 month old son was concieved. I made SURE that my fiance pulled out for months, but we still managed to get pregnant last year in March. So please, don't be posting that pre ejaculate contains no sperm and that you can't get pregnant by using the pull out NON method, because that's false information.

That is not at all what my post said. It clearly said that pre ejaculate may contain sperm if the male ejaculated earlier in the same day, because some sperm remains and gets mixed in with pre ejaculate. The post also went on to say that the withdrawal method is not a good method because of this, and also because it can be difficult to control ejaculation. It also said that many men are not honest about whether or not they ejaculated before they "pulled out".
|

User Profile
Experienced User
futureshock wrote:
fairytale007 wrote:
Future shock, I just read your post and that statistic that you had is very outdated.

It is from a study done in 2003. That is hardly "outdated". I have yet to see a more recent study refuting it.
fairytale007 wrote:

Anyway, it's true that you can get pregnant from pre ejaculate. I know because that's how my 1 month old son was concieved. I made SURE that my fiance pulled out for months, but we still managed to get pregnant last year in March. So please, don't be posting that pre ejaculate contains no sperm and that you can't get pregnant by using the pull out NON method, because that's false information.

That is not at all what my post said. It clearly said that pre ejaculate may contain sperm if the male ejaculated earlier in the same day, because some sperm remains and gets mixed in with pre ejaculate. The post also went on to say that the withdrawal method is not a good method because of this, and also because it can be difficult to control ejaculation. It also said that many men are not honest about whether or not they ejaculated before they "pulled out".

FutureShock... can you link me to this study that you read please...I want to read it.... and also what ever background that it may have... Thank you.
|

Especially eHealthy
Statistics are just numbers and you can use various studies to MANIPULATE those numbers
|

User Profile
replied January 18th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
I was conceived using the pull out method, so I'm living proof of that.
|

replied January 23rd, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
i was conceived when my mom was on b/c the pills!!!! haha that's awesome
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I must be lucky then because about a year of nothing but pullout method resulted in nothing. But then I decided it was 'safe' (I knew it wasn't Rolling Eyes ) for him to finish without pulling out. So of course I'm now 27wks Very Happy

Also my mom's friend has 4 kids because that's how many she wanted. Never uses condoms, never on birth control, neither of them is now sterile. Her youngest is 16, so I'd say it works if you have good luck I guess Very Happy
|

Extremely eHealthy
Lilly, notice how different your experience was with this method compared to others here, What's different about your sex life is you have an older, more mature bf, who knows how to control his ejaculations much better than younger men
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
very good point. Very Happy see it's not bad to have an older man!
|

replied January 24th, 2008
Experienced User
Yeah my now hubby was experienced in the pull out he did for almost 3 years with his ex and they had now babies. But low and behold with me yeppers! So you have to blame the pre cum and how fertile you are. Some people aren't as fertile. I am hell I got pregnant on bc as well. So it just shows you nothing in 100% no matter what you do.
|

User Profile
Supporter
I used pull out for 4 years and never got pregnant. I call it luck not a method.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Well, as I have said many times, there IS sperm in precum if the man ejaculated recently, because the leftover sperm gets mixed in with the precum and can get you pregnant.

The failure rate of this non-method is huge, over 27%.
|

Active User, very eHealthy
that's awesome... so it's like 73% effective??? right???
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...