Is SO good!! I know I shouldn't be having either but it's like the onle thing we have to eat/drink.. Well, we of course have water but if I have another glass of water I'm gonna get sick! lol
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 13th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
EWWW Mountain DEW is sooo gross!!! LOL!!!

It's soo neon!! And just BLEH!! LOL!!

What's sugar toast?? I've heard of Cinnamon/sugar toast...but not just sugar!! LOL!

Sarah
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Mountain Dew is the most disgusting drink ever.
Do you put cinnamon on that toast or is it seriously just plain sugar? Go get someone to do some shopping for you!! I will be expecting you to write a novel in an hour or so because you will be bouncing off the walls due to sugar overload. LOL
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Then again, you already have the maternal burst of energy going!! Wow.

I HIGHLY suspect you are going to have this baby extremely soon. VERY VERY soon.
|

Extremely eHealthy
lol... Sugar toast= toast, butter, sugar... NO cinnimon. yeah, I think my mum is going shopping tonight. yay! and I couldn't live without my dew..yum yum.
|

Especially eHealthy
Code red is ok... but the regular stuff.. GAG. lol
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
I liked Mt. Dew alot more before I was pregnant this time, now it has an oily aftertaste haha ^^. Toast sounds YUMMM tho.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Oh great, now I want cinnamon toast. All you pregnant girls make me hungry when you talk about what you eat. Smile
|

Extremely eHealthy
lol.. I know. I always get hungry when these girls talk about foo. Good thing I JUST had something... mm spicy homemade chip did Smile

Oh! I like MD game fule I think it is?
|

User Profile
Yeah the one they made for Halo, I like the Live wire they have out in the summer.
|

Extremely eHealthy
yeah, I know they only made that for Halo..it was good tho'... I LOVE live wire.. I don't see it just in the summer anymore though. I see it all year...
|

User Profile
Hmm maybe its out all year here too, I havent looked recently cause like I said, Mt. Dew has an oily taste to me now lol.
|

Extremely eHealthy
lol.. yeah.. I want more dew now... i ran out a while ago Sad
|

replied January 14th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
Poison. There is nothing of any value to your body whatsoever in any pop. Sad
|

Extremely eHealthy
I know that, I cut pop out of my diet almost completely a little over a year ago... It is rare when I drink it... I try to drink Juice or water... I normally eat pretty healthy...
|

Especially eHealthy
oh good god... that Halo crap. I bought it in the bottle one day, and thought it was pretty good. So thinking it would be good plus i needed the caffiene in the mornings i went out and bought a 12 pack... i bought it 3 months ago and STILL have cans of it lingering around the house. GROSS.
|

Extremely eHealthy
lol.. I LOVE that stuff.. I thought it was SO good.. it had like a fruity taste to it...
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...