Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

I Was So Emberassed....and Im Injured :(

Today....Sucked...

It was my lunch hour and I was walking down the stairs at school and I wasnt paying any attention to where I was walking so I tumbled downt he stairs and my ankle popped out of place, and I sprained it. A crap load of people were laughing at me and some stupid as$ ghetto girls were laughing at me and pointing being noisy and everything. People were walking on my stuff, wouldnt help me up..And I was trying to stand up but I couldnt and I was about to cry. Well finally a teacher and a janitor saw me on the ground and helped me up and the janitor picked up my books and the teacher called for the nurse for a wheele chair. The !**@!' ghetto girls were tellin everyone what happend to me and still laughing at me. My friends saw me going into the wheele chair and ran upto me and was like what happend?!?! Are u okay?!?! Im like....Im fine....As im laughing trying to hold in my tears......I felt like I f-in idoit and I was sooooooo mad that no one would help me!!!!!....My ankle hurts sooo bad right now Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 24th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
You poor thing Sad I hate getting embarssed like that but it happens to everyone-i fell over in the school corridor and landed at a teachers feet! Embarassed
what are ghetto girls?
|

replied April 24th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Omg I would have died too, but the people that laugh will get theirs too! Everyone will be embarassed one day! But are you ok? I hope so. It sux tripping but it happens! I was at a party one time with hot guys and the yard had holes and I tripped in a hole and fell, I just about died! So I know how it feels!!! Ghetto girls, how rude!
|

replied April 24th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Awww that totally blows!!! I remeber when I was in grade 8 I was walking up the stairs and I fell!! I got up again and fell again!! And the hottest guys in the school were behind me and laughing!! I felt so stupid.
|

replied April 24th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Ghetto girls.....Erm....I really cant say what my definition of them are because there some one here who is either black....Or...Is dating a black person...Or..Has a black family member...And I dont want to offend anyone...And no im not racists
|

replied April 24th, 2004
Experienced User
Oh I am so sorry that happened!! Are you okay?? That totally sucks.. I would've been embarrassed too... Don't worry about those girls... They'll get whats coming to them...
|

replied April 24th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Hey I know people can be cruel, they'll get theres though. Lol last winter I was going to visit my family and I was walkin to my car and it was real icy and anyway our living room window is huge and the blinds were open well u could see my car as clear as day anyway erics brother and his friends were all on the couch and I was all dressed up thinking I looked good rofl as I walked to my car and then I slipped boom! Right on my a s s, I tried to get up 3 times and fell everytime. Eric comes running out to get me we heard everyone in the house laughing and eric ran to the door and said " shut the !**@! up" let me tell u it got quiet real quick. I was still embarrassed lmao I could only imagine how I looked. I know its messed up but I cant help but laugh either when I see someone fall but I know when to laugh and when to shut up especially if a preggy woman gets hurt. Take care of that ankle.
|

replied April 24th, 2004
Experienced User
Erica I have a similar story to yours... Lol we were outside shoveling snow and I slipped and fell (all my neighbors were shoveling too) well I got up and just kept falling... All my damn neighbors ran over and were like are you okay?? I felt like a idiot... And to make it worse on my way back inside I got stuck in the snow walking towards the back of the house (lol the snow was up to my hips) haha it was very traumatic... Lol
|

replied April 24th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Lol I like to think of those stories they make me laugh omg just last night I was laughing by myself and eric says to me r u ok and I was like yeah I was laughin so hard cuz I kept thinkin about this time me and my sis were at the gym on a tread mill and she went flyin off lmao I am laughing right now, I cant get the image out of my head rofl. Geeez oh yeah and I was in the mall (i used to work there) and everyday I used to purposely walk past this stupid verizon cell phone stand for some really stuck up guy I loved to look at anyway, I used to work at marshall fields and had to dress up so I was wearing my dress shoes and I slipped and had some crap all over my pants! Someone spilled a milkshake on the floor and it was like the same color as the tiles so I couldnt see it. I was so maddddd and embarrassed that I started cussing so loud . Lol omg I can breath im laughin so hard k enough now lol . ~ erica.
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
User Profile
Dr. Goce Aleksovski
User Profile
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...