Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Symptoms before period due ?

Ok my husband and i have been trying to have a baby

We would of possibly concieved on Jan 1st

Is it possible to feel symptoms? It's too early to do take a HPT as i am not due for a period till around Jan 25th.

I have been feeling dizzy, shaky, nauctious, and unfornately constipated and i never experience this.

Please someone help???

This waiting period sucks!

any advice is welcomed

Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 12th, 2008
Sounds to me like you are pregnant. All of those symptoms are of pregnancy. Seems like we are in a similar situation because my girlfriends period isn't until around there and we don't know if she is pregnant either. We just have to wait I guess!
|

replied January 14th, 2008
I have the same thing at the moment!! I was ovulating then too Jan 1st and my husband and I are trying to get pregnant!! My period is due on the 18th so I have a few more days to wait, but I have a swollen stomache, major headaches, extrem tierdness, nausea with vomiting!!! Im emotionall, feel like crap, Ive been having diaree though, only want to eat certain foods etc... I hate the unknown!! All the best to you
|

replied January 14th, 2008
I have the same thing at the moment!! I was ovulating then too Jan 1st and my husband and I are trying to get pregnant!! My period is due on the 18th so I have a few more days to wait, but I have a swollen stomache, major headaches, extrem tierdness, nausea with vomiting!!! Im emotionall, feel like crap, Ive been having diaree though, only want to eat certain foods etc... I hate the unknown!! All the best to you
|
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...