Heyy im nearly 16 and im relly worried cus for months now wen i luk into the sky i can see lots of lyk dot fings evrywhere n yesterday ive neva seen em b4 (in the house) but i woz seein em in the house! ive been 2 the doctors loads i suffer from very bad anixety and can barely go out anywhere so my lyfs kindah crap...
do u fink its anyfin serious or sumat 2 do wif my brain?
ive had blood tests
id be relly grateful if sum1 culd answer my question
fanks
i kno u see em in the sky but whether it was stress cumin out yesterdai wen i saw em in the house i dno...
at the moment i fink des sumat seriously rong as i always feel half asleep,and off balance and dizzy....
EMAIL ME BK CHLOE! X
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 10th, 2008
I started getting floaters at around your age too. They may be a product of anxiety, though for me they weren't. Stress can definitely make you notice them more, so that's possibly what's happening.

As always, when you notice more floaters than usual, you should go for an eye test just to be on the safe side. I have tons of floaters (among other kinds of strange things wrong with my vision) and sometimes I can notice them more than others. That said, I haven't noticed them in months...

But yeah, get the eyes checked. They can assess if there's anything wrong very easily, and you'll feel much better when they give the all clear. Smile
|

replied January 11th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
We use to see alot of patients with floaters when I worked for an opthalmologist for a year. He really never put any stock into them unless there were alot of those little bugs flying around you eyes. I forgot what causes them Guess you could do a search.
|

replied January 14th, 2008
I have these occasionally.Just had them earlier today..I try not to pay attention to them because when I key in it makes me Anxious.I would say they are due to stress or specks of dust in the Eyes..
|

replied January 31st, 2008
I have experienced the same thing on occasion. I was kinda scared at first too because i thought i was seeing bugs crawling all over the walls. To me they kinda look like little bacteria microbes..but i don't know.
Either way i don't think its a really serious problem unless it's happening to you a lot..i never thought it had anything to do with stress or the brain though.
|
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...