im 20 years old i live in the uk. For the last 3 months i have suffered from a few things. I have had chest pains also pains in my abdomen i have had shortness of breathing pains when i eat also an increase in gas in my stomach and finding my self sleeping 12 - 14 hour nights some nights and other nights not sleeping at all due pains in my chest and shortness of breathe, I have seen my GP and A + E doctors several times and everytime i have been told that its nothing just indegestion now this is not idegestion i dont know what it is but it aint that.

now please if anyone has any suggestions as to what it might be then please let me know coz im out of ideas thancks for reading this

Adrian Gomez
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 22nd, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Do you have pain and discomfort in your upper abdomen?
Are you experiencing coughing and wheezing?
Do you get burning sensations in your throat?
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Almost everyone experience heartburn or acid indigestion at times. But what is acid reflux and how could it cause more serious problems?...
Can you tell the difference between common heartburn symptoms and signs of more serious digestive problems? Learn when and how to take action for acid reflux....
Heartburn is common, but it is not trivial. It's important to diagnose and treat heartburn or acid reflux as early as possible. Review diagnostic procedure now...