i have PCOS,i am on metformin for it!
i havent had a period in 7months but has reason to think i may be pregnant(havent been using any birt control at all)
,but also i may just be comming on!
I have been having several symptoms like,lower ab cramping,lower back ache,fatigue,my uterus feels like its aching,and i swer is like a nerve jumping or at leat that kind of feeling in my uterus,no spotting yet,tenedr and heavy breasts, and i have be moody lately!

please help,any advice is greatly appreciated.

also i know i could do a test but i feel its too early to show up.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 9th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
If you are having symptoms of pregnancy, then a pregnancy test would be accurate in detecting pregnancy.
Take a test.
|

replied August 13th, 2008
MANDY
I HAVE PCOS BUT I RECIEVE REGULAR PERIOD EACH MONTH; AND WHEN I LOOK THAT UP THERE IS NOT ANSWER WOULD I OVULATION ARE NOT.
|

replied August 13th, 2008
Re: MANDY
PCOSNVEAL wrote:
I HAVE PCOS BUT I RECIEVE REGULAR PERIOD EACH MONTH; AND WHEN I LOOK THAT UP THERE IS NOT ANSWER WOULD I OVULATION ARE NOT.
|
Must Read
What is PCOS? And when does polycystic ovary syndrome become a problem for women?...
Not all women with PCOS share the same symptoms but women with PCOS exhibit one of three main symptoms. PCOS signs and symptoms made clear here....
PCOS is often misdiagnosed. Educate yourself with some diagnostic questions that can point you in the right direction for an accurate PCOS diagnosis....