To make things brief, and I comprehend that this is more or less a minorly common occurence during manic cycles, but has anybody experienced a mystical vision. At times I feel as though cosmological entities are attempting to communicate through me and inadvertently do, speaking to others in the process. You can take this as metaphorically or wholesomely as the truth, yet this is an impending question that I feel like needs further scrutiny or dissection. They are so real and so vivid (others have seen manipulations of external objects along with myself) and are not as a result of psychedelic abuse. The visions always increase with the level of mania that i'm undergoing, amplifying from cycle to cycle. Hmmm... I'm very intellectually equipped to engage in discussion if anyone has feedback.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper skaguy105
|
Users who thank skaguy105 for this post: Ticklies66 

replied April 24th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
With any mental disease/illness etc you need to be aware of the possibility of misinterpreting dreams, or light reflections etc this need for caution is magnified when you are on any meds at all. You might also consider the time of day (sunrise/sunset - light rays cause more chances for misinterpretations) often we are more susceptible at night or when just waking up or if hungry.

This said, I do beleieve that there are spirits & other paranormal phenomenon happening around us every day - we generally jsut either do not see them or refuse to admit it. Both of my children & a number of friends of mine have & do see & communicate with spirits. My daughter has seen furniture in a room change to that of another era, one she knew nothing about.

So, consider the practical things above which may negate your experiences & if you are sure you can rule these out then the fact theat you have amental condition may simply have made you more open to seeing & exzperiencing these things.
|

replied April 26th, 2004
Experienced User
Skaguy105
Yes I agree, the more manic you are the more likely you are to intepret things in a none rational way. Check your meds to make sure that they do not cause these side effects. Call your doctor immediately because this is a sign of escallating mania.

Having said that, if everything checks out and you are doing ok, start keeping a journal of events. If other people are really seeing things also, get a camcorder and keep it handy to see if you can catch something on camera for documentation.

However, whenever I have been at my most manic, I always saw things in my sleep and totally awake. If you are adding drugs or alcohol to the mix, wow that will really put some hallucinations in your day.

Mia
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Harpreet Singh
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Abhijeet Deshmukh
User Profile
Harpreet Singh
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
Must Read
Do you know what bipolar is exactly? And what types of bipolar do doctors classify and diagnose? Learn more basics about bipolar disorder here....
Can stress put you at risk of developing bipolar disorder? Read here for information on risk factors which increase the likelihood that someone becomes bipolar....
Bipolar is difficult to diagnose as an illness ... but bipolar symptoms are usually accompanied by extreme changes. What are the symptoms of bipolar disorder?...