I woke up this morning with a sore throat after a night of partying and it it feels like my epiglottis keeps folding over my throat making me gag and choke. I have to swallow or tilt my head back to return it to normal.

I have no problem swallowing or breathing and I had a slight fever and vomiting which I have now recovered from.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 26th, 2008
Supporter
Were you doing some hard drinking? Drugs? These symptoms will probably pass after your body recovers from the partying.
|

replied May 9th, 2014
I don't vomit and I don't party some kind of sickness was going around the house that gives a really bad sore throat but my epiglottis was fine until I burned up stomach acid in my sleep now when I breath out to quickly or cough to hard it folds the other way and I have to swallow to get it to returne
|
Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....