Has anyone ever had this prescription put in their eyeglasses?

My past eye doctor put it in about 5 years ago and my new doctor said I don't need it?

It's hard to read books,newspapers,etc... when I read the words tends to mix together example the top line and next line jumble together. This is very frustrating trying to read and the story doesn't make any sense at all.

It helped when I had it in and now I am past the 30 days to exchange them. My new eye doctor kept telling it will take time to get use to your new glasses. Well it hasn't happened and my insurance won't cover new ones for another 1 and 1/2 years.

I could scream.
Thanks for letting me vent.. Smile
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 23rd, 2008
Experienced User
I have a very bad cross eye and had to get prism in my lenes. I liked them at first but no more. my weak eye gives me double vision. I need to get it fix but will not.
|

replied January 23rd, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Hi

Why won't you get your eyes fixed?
I don't have the cross eye problems, my problem is when I am trying to read a book it drives me nuts.
|
Must Read
What is pink eye and how long is pink eye contagious? Basic facts on types of conjunctivitis and pink eye here....
Pink eye can be allergic, infectious or chemical. Details about what causes pink eye here....
What to do for pink eye? Learn to identify symptoms of pink eye first, and know when to seek medical help. Start understanding more here....