User Profile
Sorry I messed up on dates or w/e. I just don't pay attention and I should. I'll try to be precise from now on. I'm so very stressed out in life right now and pretty emotional, not that it matters or is an excuse but I just feel I need to appologize. Anyways I still want to know if any of you have any advice on being induced as seeing thats the route I'll have to take if my daughter won't come out soon. Please forgive my mistakes and give me some advice, I'd much appriciate it. Smile
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 5th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Don't worry about getting mixed up. Pregnancy can do that to the best of us. I responded in the other post about the induction but I do hope it goes well!
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
monkeygirl22 wrote:
Don't worry about getting mixed up. Pregnancy can do that to the best of us. I responded in the other post about the induction but I do hope it goes well!

Thankyou. Smile I hope all goes well and smooth also.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
pm'd you Very Happy
|

User Profile
replied January 8th, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
Thanks again for not giving me a hard time about being forgetful!!! Very Happy Nice to know some ppl understand and are compassionate. I appriciate your reply.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...