User Profile
My husband made me take a test this morning because my period is now three days late. I told him that I wanted to wait a few days because I felt like it was still too early to test, but he said he just wanted to see. Ok whatever, I took it. But it came back negative and I was crushed. My period is still late but I felt like there was still a chance that I could have been pregnant, and maybe I should went to tthe doctor to make sure before taking a HPT. Could it be that I may be pregnant but tested too early? Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 9th, 2008
yes. you should go to the doctor and have them check you hormone levels. that will tell you for sure.
|

User Profile
replied January 9th, 2008
I didn't test positive until I was 12 days late for my period. Even a blood test came back with an eleven 20 days past when I would've conceived. Don't worry. Either wait another week or so and test again or go see your doctor and get blood work done. Smile

I've also known some people who still got negative tests at 6 months pregnant. You just never know how your body is going to react to it.
|

replied March 4th, 2008
This actually is happening to me right now, I'm the same days late as you were. & I went to the doctors today only to be disappointed by the test being negative. I mean reading all these other posts I've been hearing I'm starting to think things will look up. I mean I still have symptoms even after I had the negative. Last time I went through this (about a year ago) after I knew it was a negative the symptoms quickly disappeared. I was just wondering though, did you ever end up being pregnant?
|

User Profile
replied March 4th, 2008
Yes I actually am 8 weeks pregnant now! I'm so excited! Thanks everyone for all the advice!
|

replied March 5th, 2008
Awww congratulations :]. Is this your first pregnancy?
I'm really happy for you though like you wouldn't believe.

Keep me updated if you can by the way.
|

User Profile
replied March 5th, 2008
Thank You very much! No this is my second pregnancy, I have a 1 1/2 year old son. We are praying for a baby girl this time! I'll try to keep everyone updated! Thanks again!
|

replied May 7th, 2011
i am 3 weeks late i missed my period......i had on and off cramping......slightly tender breast....cold feet....fatigue....i tested twice but both the tests were negative....i dont know whats going on please help
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....