Dear All,
I am experiencing some problems. I have my period last month on 15. Before that i was involved protected sex with my boyfriend 4 month ago. After that i have involved only the oral sex with my boyfriend.

Now for 2-3 days i am experiencing Heavily stomach pain. When i take food the pain becomes violent. And, When i sleep i heard sound on my stomach.

Is these are the symptomps of Pregnancy or STDs????
What are the actions i need to take.....plz reply as quickly as possible.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 3rd, 2008
Experienced User
If you had a period you are likely not pregnant..and if you had some sort of STD you may have bumps, itching, redness not stomach pains. It's never a bad idea to get tested for STDs though.

How are your bowel movements? Sounds more like constipation to me than anything. Are you vomiting? It could be a stomach flu/infection or food poisoning.
You could see your doctor but they will probably tell you similar information.
|

replied January 4th, 2008
Actually...I feel i will vomit. The bowel movements are something like that..."artery are oscillating in the water"....And Yesterday i was hazy(blindness) for 3-4 minutes. After that i was normal... I am worried whether i am pregnant or not?

I have another asking......Me and my boyfriend was involved with oral sex...... At first he takes some egges in his mouth by giving his mouth into my Vagina.................. After that, I took semen from his organ into my mouth and ate all of them............. He again kissed my mouth and lips (May be, he took some of the semen in his mouth by kissing)............... And Again give his mouth to my Vagina............ Then, What is the possibility of getting pregnant?
|

Experienced User
....are you serious?
You need to have a basic sex ed class.
You CANNOT get pregnant that way...there is no way he can take your eggs in his mouth.
I would get the blindness thing checked out though.
|

Actually My Head is not working well...what to say....For that i am telling unabsolute question..plz don't mind....

Can u give me proper suggestions regarding....

1. Haziness(blindness)....
2. Artery are oscillating...

These two issues...What are the possible reasons of happning that???How to get rid of that???

Very very thanks for your quick reply and helping me.
|

Experienced User
I dont know why you are having blindness or haziness you would have to speak with your doctor. If it was complete blindness you could have a serious problem.

And what arteries are you talking about? Arteries are supposed pulsate.
|

Something like....The arteries in the lower abdomen are jerking and making sound.
One time Hazziness occured and lasts for about 3 minutes....

What are the possible reasons??? And these symptoms means?????
|

replied January 5th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Is english your second language?

You are not making any sense at all!

GO SEE A DOCTOR...
|

replied January 5th, 2008
You should not behave like this because " Manner Represents one's sensibleness". Anyone may fall in dilemma when she faces situations like me. So, My suggestion is that " Don't hurt Anyone".

"CHANGE IN MIND CAN CHANGE THE LIFE"
|

replied January 22nd, 2008
Especially eHealthy
Who should not behave in what matter? We are not being rude to you. We are extremely worried for your health.

I think when you say "arteries" in your lower body you might mean your intestines...

Anyway, I would to go a doctor immediately as it sounds like you have a very serious condition that could be life threatening!
|
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...