Hehe I just thought id share that as much as I didnt want to I had to for the family, I just sold my 5-speed rice-rocket cavalier z24 coupe(over $1500 in modifacations) and bought a "family" car aka 99 nissan maxima im sure heather and out lil one on its will will deff appreciate that sense this is a 4 door automatic family car...O yea heather can actually drive this one too Wink ...Went from Crying or Very sad I think im sad but its worth it I love heather enough to do anything possiable to make her happy Smile
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 22nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I like it better ... Its shinier
|

replied April 22nd, 2004
Experienced User
Hehe thats one way to look at it
|

replied April 22nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Its nice, but im a lowrider girl! Laughing not much into sporty cars!
|

replied April 22nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Aww thats soo sweet... I dont think kevin would do something like that... But I probably wouldnt either... Any car can be a family car... Personaly I like older cars... Like an older cutlas or monte carlo would be my kinda family car lol... It just my kinda car Laughing I got a pic of my stepdads cutlas that he going to rebuild everything in it... And then hopefuly one day it will be mine... Hahaha all mine! Its so beautiful! Laughing I sound all crazy.
|

replied April 22nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Jesse dont love cars like me! Laughing I always tell him that I love my cadillac more than I love him! Laughing
|

replied April 22nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Lol sometimes I wish my stepdad would get into an accident and kinda leave us physically so my mom would give me the cutlas...But I wouldnt really actually like that... I just fantasize about it...
|

replied April 22nd, 2004
Experienced User
I like that car!! Lol I understand though... Mike went from an eclipse to a taurus... Lol he's still sad about that almost a year later!! Hehehe
|

replied April 22nd, 2004
Experienced User
Damn!! He went from an eclipse to a tauras wow thats bad I feel bad for him whew I dont even wanna think about it, at least my new one has about 200 horsepower so I can still run like a kid lol
|

replied April 22nd, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
Lol. What a sweet thing to do!
|

replied April 22nd, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Your so sweet, my hubby wouldn't give up his car, even though I think we need a bigger car. We have a 1999 gran prix gt, and i've put money into this car too, so I would hate to see it go as well. But now with kid #2 , theres no rooom in the back for anyone else. That's the way he prefers it anyway. I think your gesture was nice.

Brenda
|

replied April 22nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Americans sure do love their cars!
Mike likes american cars-when he can afford it he wants to import a chevvy blazer?????? It so wont fit on english roads!
|

replied April 22nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Embarassed
|

replied April 22nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Lol heather, dont be so embarrased.... Liz would a blazer really not fit on your roads? Blazers arent big at all... In fact probably one of the smallest suvs you can get... Laughing
|

replied April 22nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Im not embarrased its just cute how hes doing everything especially selling his car! He loves his car and since I can drive manual his mom wants us to get an automatic...My bad...Sorry ryan...Smile I appreciate it babe pss I love you Smile and cant wait to see you again... I hate school!!
~heather and peanut
pss peanut misses you ryan Smile
|

replied April 22nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Lol ok I though you were cuz you had the blushin face... Smile
|

replied April 22nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied April 22nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
We have skinny roads! When me & mike watch films he's always saying "i want one of those big american trucks" but if that when driving down the road here people would think it was a tank!
|

replied April 22nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Lol my mom said she went to england once and the roads are the same... Lol maybe they just look so big compared to your vehichles so then it makes the roads look bigger too... A blazer is actually really small... A hummer is big!
|

replied April 22nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
You might be right there! Do people drive those hummers? Wow! Theyre huge!
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...