I am interested in the possibility of donating my eggs. I am unsure about risks... To my knowledge the risks are not much but they are possible... Has anyone out there done this procedure??? Let me know

Thanks guys
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 6th, 2018
Experienced User
Hi! I'm on another side of the question. I'm the one who needs eggs for the procedure. But I've got some ideas. First as for the risks, there really exist ones. Then if you want to cooperate with a fertility clinic they'll want you to pass numerous testings to find out you health condition. For ex., in my clinic they also need ladies from 18 to 25 yo with proven fertility. Anyway, you should find out more - I think the process is not so easy as it may seem. But thanks for your readiness to help women like me. Good luck!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....