Once I hit 6 months it just seems that its really happening! Im going to have a baby in like 3 more months! Jesse is even the same way. He keeps saying I cant believe there is only 3 months left! I cant believe he is really coming! Laughing I think he is more excited than me! Maybe ive just done this too many times! But man it is going fast!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 22nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Hehe I know how ya feel! I'll be in my 7th month/third tri in 6 days! SmileSmile we're gettin closer to our due dates! Im gettin a lil scared (just cuz financially) but I think it'll be good.
Congrats on comin this far and I hope the rest of ur pregnancy goes by fast! Smile

shauna
|

replied April 22nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied April 22nd, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
I cant wait myself. Once I hit 6 months like u said only 3 more months left I want my child now! In my arms! I am a baby freak lol im obssessed with them and to have one of my own ohhhhhh my. When r u do again jill? Im scared to go into labor im scared of what I will go through. ~ erica.
|

replied April 22nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
My due date is aug. 5th but I go by july 30th since im having a c-section a week early!
|

replied April 22nd, 2004
Oh wow so we are pretty close together then . Im due 8-24. What types of stuff r u feeling? I just want to compare. Im sure u are feeling him move alot more than I am since u are much smaller than I am though. Oh yeah and I reall like my new job. Lol at the register, and while ringing customers, I got to eat cookies and chips and salsa Laughing the boss is real cool. ~ erica.
|

replied April 22nd, 2004
Experienced User
Xxxxx
|

replied April 22nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I want mine to go faster!!! I am 27 weeks tomorrow.. Edd july 22* isnt it exciting? Jill r u plannin on bein done after this one? 4 kids I cant imagine! Lol
|

replied April 22nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Kari you are going to laugh but no im not done! Laughing I want at least one more. Now keep in mind ive said this everytime ive had a baby so who knows! I really want another girl! Beside this is jesses first baby and he will want more too. Smile

erica-yeah this baby moves all over! I swear he never stops! He is moving as I type! Laughing im glad you got a new job! That is so cool! Im having a pretty good pregnancy since I found out I have hypoglycemia ive been able to control the fainting. No swollen feet or hands yet, no vomiting, no nothing! All good! The worst part was the first few months I felt nausea all day but I never threw up. Ever since then things have been looking good!
|

replied April 22nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Dang woman! You are gonna be multiplyin like rabbits!! Save the last one when you are jesse are married! Lol ease up on them kids! You will run out of room to put them! Lol hahaha
|

replied April 22nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Chanda said she thinks I will end up with 10! Laughing
|

replied April 22nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied April 22nd, 2004
Jill are you really considering having more, and how long are you going to wait until the next. I was just wondering because I want another one too. But I think i'm going to wait 6-7 yrs. I want to really be out of school, and since to teach you need a masters, I will be in school for a while.

Brenda
|

replied April 22nd, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
Congrats! Time is flying!
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
User Profile
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...