Oh my god yesterday at the grocery yesterday guess who I saw??? Eek! I saw camerin! I turned my head away but he told chris that he saw me....And then a girl I used to be friends with gave him a 13 page letter I wrote her when I was really depressed over a year ago and he let chris read it.....And chris is like wow I never knew all that about u......And camerin said he wanted to come over today and chris told him no because he's not allowed here because he has been doing coke and oxy's. Chris said he got really pissed off and then camerin called me from lunch all pissed off wanting to know who told me that and stuff....I told him I couldn't tell him......But he denied all of it except doing coke once.....But when I saw him yesterday he looked terrible......Needs a haircut bad and needs to shave.....Ugh......But he calmed down a bit and stuff. My mom wont even let me walk away from my neighborhood cuz se's afraid he might be dangerous if he's doing those kinds of drugs. She thinks he might rape me or something. I just can't picture him doing that. But I guess anything is possible with the way drugs affect people. God....I don't think I have ever been so turned off by him......Lol. But maybe that's a good thing since I know he is definitely in the past and now I can focus totally on dewitt! Yay! Whooooo. Lol. I don't even remember my point in this post. Hmmmmmm........
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 22nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Wow, I am confused by who those people are though. Who is the babys daddy?
|

replied April 22nd, 2004
Experienced User
Dewitt is her sons dadda
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Harpreet Singh
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...