Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Pregnant from fooling around?

My boyfriend and I were fooling around today and he stuck his penis down by my vagina and in a little bit but he pulled right out and he didnt cum or anything before or while he was doing it, but now i have cramps in my lower stomach i was wondering if you could get pregnant from doing that?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 1st, 2008
Experienced User
you can get pregnant from pre-ejaculation. if you are experiencing cramps today after the fooling around, there is no way you can be pregnant already. your cramps definately have to be coming from something else.
|

User Profile
replied January 1st, 2008
Experienced User
stepbak is right... you couldn't be experiencing pregnancy symptoms that soon, but you can definitely get pregnant from pre ejaculate.
|

replied January 5th, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
Your not pregnant and the above posters are completely right....too early for symptoms
|

replied April 5th, 2009
thats really worried me now since i wanted to ask the same question.
me and my boyfriend were in the same situation since he didnt come on until later in the night. This is the second time its happened to us and my period is late.
what do i do? im only 15
|

User Profile
replied April 5th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
If your period is late then take a pregnancy test. But any time semen or precum comes in contact with your vagina, then there's a chance of pregnancy. Obviously if you didn’t actually have sex then your chances aren’t as high.

Also, please start a new topic. It’s hard to sort everything out when there's more than one person asking questions in topics. Wink

To start a new topic, just click on a forum and click the yellow Post a Topic button on the top right hand side. Thank you!
|
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...