Hey, I really want to know if someone could help me with my confidence. I'm 17 and I finished school in June 2007 and started seeing this girl that I'd liked for a couple of years. We got on really well and one night we had had a few drinks and we both ended up at my house. We started kissing and moved to my bedroom but I all of a sudden got really scared and I think it put off the girl. After that we started seeing each other less and less which knocked my confidence down even further. We still talk and I just really want to tell her that I still like her a lot but I'm too scared. I suppose the only way I stand a chance with her now is if I somehow prove to her that I aren't shy anymore, which will be a problem if I am still nervous when it comes to these things. I'm sorry for the speech but I have a lot on my mind with this. I would appreciate any help given.
Thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 29th, 2007
Sorry that this isn't health related but the people on these forums seem very helpful.
Also, if any females reading this thread have had a problem with males been nervous, would you give them another chance if they picked up their courage?
Thanks for any replies.
Joe.
|

replied June 11th, 2011
your shy because your not ready yet and thats ok if you not being ready put her off that bad then you should find somebody who respects you. In our society physical love is put on us way to early anyway
|
Quick Reply