I went to Target, its only like 3 mins from my house, and i got liam two pairs of boots and macy two pair of black shiny shoes (same ones dif size) and a pair of black hell kitty slip ons with black sparkles and a hello kitty pendant. liams boots were still $9 but thats better than the $20 they were originally. Also theyve put out a billion more trees than when i was there yesterday. im going early tomorrow to get a 9ft prelit one! ooo i cant wait
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 29th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Gotta love after Christmas sales!
|

Especially eHealthy
ya well i just love all sales. i have a psychological issue, if it says sale im interested, i do know when its not really a sale they mark it up to mark it down but it still gets my attention
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
LOL I went crazy at Kohls yesterday because everything was on sale. Smile
|

Especially eHealthy
i just finished spending my target giftcard that i got for christmas. i wanted fun stuff so i didn't get a tree for next year. i did get a new wii game that i'm very excited about!

kohl's is so sneaky about their "sales". they list the original price much higher than the real msrp so you think you're getting a much better deal than you are. the website does have some awesome deals on baby pj's right now though. lots of carter's stuff for like $3-4. i spent the rest of a giftcard i had online on jammies and clothes for esme.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Yea I know about their "sales", but I still shop there since I get my discount.
|

Especially eHealthy
aw pink stuff Sad go to walmart when they have 75% off. our tree last year only cost $30, its a 5 or 6 ft prelit on so at 75% it would be $8
|

Extremely eHealthy
I forgot about getting a tree. Sick or not we have to go get one tomorrow!
|

Especially eHealthy
Laughing dani
you didnt take me with you?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im going t target and kellys closet tomorrow Very Happy
|

Especially eHealthy
lol yes let me drive like 16 hrs to come get you, all the good stuff would be gone by then! and whats kellys closet? come to chicago and we can do some real damage, its over whelming all the stores we have
|

User Profile
replied December 30th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
i'm going to target tomorrow 2! but i'll be there a lot longer than you guys!
I'll take you with me =)
|

User Profile
replied December 30th, 2007
Experienced User
I have never....wait for it....

set foot inside a Target.

EVER!

I feel like a freak of nature! :O
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...