well my sleep schedual will be totally screwed tonight. i just woke up from a 3 hour nap yes

lol
so last night was awsome beyond words aside from the fact that i was up til 6 am LOL

my sister went home today. tomorrow travis and me are going to chillis and then out shopping maybe.

whats been up with everyone today!!!!!!!??????
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 28th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I've been pretty good. Went shopping at Kohls and spent $112 there after using my discount and $40 in Kohls Cash that I had. And Dante's been sleeping a lot since he's sick. I want him to get better. Sad

Very Happy My belated Xmas gift to myself.
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
Yay, Suzy finally got some sleep! I'll be praying that you sleep throught the night too. Wink Are you going to post more pics of you and your sister, or did you already and I missed them?
|

User Profile
Supporter
As much as I hate Kohls for being mean to you, we got a memory foam mattress pad there the day after Christmas for $171.99. It's that 4in-thick one with the skirt, regularly $429.99, so we were quite happy with that.
I also got a memory foam pillow to replace the one my bff stole Laughing $15 down from $40.
|

Especially eHealthy
yes i will post more whenever krissy falls asleep!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
tdr wrote:
As much as I hate Kohls for being mean to you, we got a memory foam mattress pad there the day after Christmas for $171.99. It's that 4in-thick one with the skirt, regularly $429.99, so we were quite happy with that.
I also got a memory foam pillow to replace the one my bff stole Laughing $15 down from $40.

lol. They suck to work there, but they do have pretty good sales. Smile
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...