woah i have been so miserable and depressed lately. all me and my boyfriend do is fight anymore and i want it to stop were in love with each other and when we fight it gets no where and solves nothing. it happens everyday and i usually end up crying about it. about 2 hours later he usually gets over it. but i hate fighting with him you have no idea, like tonight on christmas we fought about stupid things as usual. ii want to be the good girlfriend i use to be and not get mad about everything i just want everything to be okay. it hurts me so much. i want to stop yelling at him, i care about him so much and it hurts me to do that to him like tonight we fought about this... he asked me to ride down his friends street to blow the horn, and i have him an attitude about it and got all mad, then he went home fixed his printer and my mom needed help with hers so i said his name with an attitude and said i was tired and didnt want to drive all the way there and back again so he ignored me for a while and it was really hard to talk to him. i was scared i had no idea how to put it.. i want to not yell at him. im so depressed about it. as soon as i pulled out of his driveway i was crying my eyes out.i just want to not yell.
someone please help me
i really grately appreciate it.
thank you!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 25th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
im going to give you the SAME advice i gave you a long time ago
hes a low life jerk
why are you still with him if things havent changed?
|

User Profile
replied July 27th, 2019
(online)
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
Your feelings are suggestive of borderline personality disorder. You would need psychotherapy sessions and counselling.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan
|
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Depression , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.