User Profile
So after me thinking David went to work yesterday it turns out yea he did but only for a little while then he " surprised" me with the worst gift ever! he brought his dang blasted durnk azz mother and crazy drunk crackhead sister with him and they were drunk when they got here and they drank all night i have had no sleep at all! maybe 1 hour and im surprised that im even up now. i think im going to die. sorry girls but i needed to vent and i pray that i never have to have them over ever ever again for an overnite stay i think i may kill someone. So they finally left about 30 mins ago and now im free but half dead. but my mom got me some cute bedding for the baby and some baskets im going to post pics in a few mins
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 25th, 2007
Supporter
That SUCKS.
I would have been like..."Your balls in the blender....NOW."
|

User Profile
replied December 25th, 2007
Supporter
yea tell me about it
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...