My boyfriend and I were wrestling in my living room when his penis got erect. He had to fix it, so he did but then I realized that I needed to change my tampon, so I grabbed his hand and got up. There was cum on his hand and my mestrual cycle is 7-9 days long and it was the third day. He's really worried that I could be pregnant, but I dont think I am. I dont know what to think, could I be? Question
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 20th, 2004
Very Nasty
I do not want to be rude but this forum is for anxiety. The things you said were very nasty about your boyfriend. Sounds like you need to go to the pregnancy forum for help.
|

replied May 12th, 2004
I don't think you would get pregnant from that.
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Deepak Anvekar
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...