User Profile
Luke is doing a little bit better today. They are now thinking that he might have asthma. Actually, they can't call it asthma till he is 2 but they have some name for it. They are going to start him on some meds today and then we will see how he does with those. There is still hope for going home tomorrow. I think.....

Anyways, here are some pictures that I took today. He looks so sad with his little oxygen thingie.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 23rd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
aw poor luke! he looks so sick, you can see it in his poor baby eyes he doesnt feel well Sad
|

User Profile
Supporter
Poor baby!

I hope he's able to go home tomorrow!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
He looks so sad in that last one Sad Poor guy! Hope he gets better soon!
|

Especially eHealthy
awww Sad
that makes me want to cry

i hope he gets better
|

User Profile
replied December 24th, 2007
Experienced User
He is so precious... He does look sick Sad I am praying for him and I hope he gets better Smile Cortney
|

User Profile
replied December 24th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
poor baby. i hope he gets better
|

User Profile
replied December 25th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Poor little man Sad I hope he's doing a little better now!
|

User Profile
replied December 26th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Aw hope he gets better, it's always so sad to see little ones all hooked up to tubes and wires and hospital stuff.
|
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....