User Profile
Give me good reasons (or a reason) why I should get my lazy butt off the computer and go and vaccum and tidy up. The kids will be home in one hour.

I need inspiration!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 23rd, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Because your kids needs to come back to a clean and tidy house, good for health.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
i know but it's not untidy per-se. there are just a few toys on the floor. it'll only take a few mins- grrr why am i being so lazy
|

Especially eHealthy
lol i need to get in the shower. we are going to lunch in an hour and i still ahve to get in the shower, blow dry n straighten my hair and get the kids dressed.
|

User Profile
Supporter
Why? So they can just mess it up again?

I say wait until they go to sleep.
|

User Profile
No you're not lazy hun it's just that you are 'hooked' to the forum come on give yourself a few minutes to clean then come back again okay. Don't be like me I am far behind in cleaning. You're looking forward for your kids to come back aren't you? Go on just a few minutes.....
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
michelle1981 wrote:
Why? So they can just mess it up again?

I say wait until they go to sleep.

i agree! lol I have picked up this house about 5 times in the last 2 days, and it lasts about 4 hours max! Laughing
|

Especially eHealthy
aw cute new avatar holly!
|

User Profile
Supporter
I always clean at night.
I won't bother during the day. I also don't clean up after the boys. If they make a mess(toys, spill etc...) they clean it up.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
~dani~ wrote:
aw cute new avatar holly!

lol thanks Very Happy She doesn't quite like it yet, but she'll grow into it.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
lol i need to get off my arse aswell and do some tidying up because bobbys nan is coming round tomorrow with our christmas cake Smile but im waiting for bobby to cook williams dinner (ive been at work). i'll feed william and put him to bed. bobby will tidy up and i'll wrap the presents lol
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
yay all done! and more so. i decided to scrub down all my wooden floors too lol
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
hehe i do that i sit and stare at the mess, but then once i start cleaning i go crazy! i rearranged my living room AGAIN. ive done that sooooooo much since jason has been gone but i promise im not doing it again lol.
|

Especially eHealthy
ugh
dont even get me started on cleaning
ive got so much laundry to do
|

User Profile
replied December 24th, 2007
Ahhhhhhh what a relieve I just finish sweeping, mopping, cleaning the whole house bathroom etc what a tiring day but I was worth it. The childrens' room was the worst LOTS of garbage a big bag full. I have a clean house at last - which can last for two days?
|

User Profile
replied December 24th, 2007
Supporter
Ew cleaning. I need to catch up on it today then wrap Mika's pressies
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...