User Profile
My fiance and I have been together for a couple years now, he is caucasion and I am black... we love eachother to death, so we are trying to have a child... but we are afraid that our children wont know where or how to fit in because they will be bi-racial
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 21st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
oh hun dont worry!!!!!! theres nothing wrong with that at all!!!! your child will be beautiful no matter what!!!!
|

User Profile
Experienced User
I think they will fit in just fine!
|

That is a tough situation when it comes to racial identity. I think that if you expose them to both cultures enough and let them be around a lot of people--not just black or white, then the kids won't be confused with what race they should identify with more. They would feel like a person rather than a race.

Sometimes they may act according to how they look and are treated. If they look more white, people tend treat them like they are and the kid might be more comfortable in that world, and vice versa if they look more black. And then sometimes it doesn't matter at all. He/she will be whoever they want to be.

I guess the best thing to do is just emphasize personality and individuality rather than letting race define them as a person. And remember, as long as they have loving parents, it shouldn't be a bother them too much Smile
|

User Profile
Experienced User
well im glad that they dont have anything to worry about, me and my fiance are ready to start a family
|

replied May 1st, 2008
bi-racial child will be more clever and beautiful.
I am also in an interracial relationship with a guy outside of my race. I do believe bi-racial child will be more clever and beautiful. Don't worry about it. There are many interracial couples on blackwhitemeet dot com, you can discuss the issue with them. They may let you know more.
|

replied October 17th, 2008
Experienced User
interracial children are the most adorable kids and they grow up to be the most beautiful people, fact. the more u and ur partner are different, the more u'll give healthier and prettier kids, in my opinion! and the less u were different, for example take relatives, the less healthier ur kids will be. that's what I believe in anyways.
|
Quick Reply