If you were to look at me you would think I was a female, I have breasts and features of a women but I was born with a penis and I cant decide what I want in life. I am attracted to males but I am scared to tell them about my complex because it would freak out 90 percent of them.

Anyone else in a similar situation?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 19th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
No I am not, but there are so many people that can relate to you. Please dont give up, there is someone out there that will love you. Best wishes

Maybe you could check out the gay and lesbian forum?
|

replied December 19th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I think talking on some transgendered, hermaphroditic and transexual forums may help you out a lot. There are people in this world just like you; they were born with one of both, have mismatched breasts and penises and vaginas, or were raised as the "wrong" gender when their parents decided to change them as babies with surgery.

Some people choose later in life to get surgery to make their body seem more like the gender the "feel" they are. This isn't necessarily the right option for you, I'm just letting you know there are a lot of people confused about their bodies and their gender.
|
Tags: female, penis
Quick Reply