User Profile
Okay so my twin brother recently moved back in with us, I spend most of my day cleaning, and he wont do a thing! I dont ask him to do much, i ask him to take out his garbage, and load the dish washer, thats it! He will sit around playing x-box all day. We still live with my parents, If the work doesnt get done around the house than im the one who gets yelled at for it! So ive just been doing everything around the house because i dont want to get yelled at anymore. Everytime my mom is home, and his garbage needs to be taken out, she will either do it or ask me to! She's just given up on even trying to get him to do stuff, im sick of cleaning up after him, an him not getting yelled at for it. His pet python, he never gets food for it, so i always go out of my way to drive to a pet store to buy feeder mice, I ask him to do anything and he yells at me (he was very violent when we were younger, to the point that if we were home alone, i would leave because i was afraid to be alone with him, he would choke me until my legs go week and stuff like that) So with everything he's done to me i have a very short fuze with him.. Im so close to letting all my anger out on him idk what to do!

The thing thats pissing me off most today, is he works at game stop, and tells me they got wiis in, so i go over to get one and he tells me no he wont sell one to me, because he will make more money off of other people, They cant pick and choose who they sell things to can they? let alone he cant not sell it to me because im his sister!!
So i looked at games and decided to get this game that looked fun for $14, He tells me its 30 i said no its marked for 14, and he's all, well it was miss marked i cant sell it to you for that. and we sat and argued for ever, i finaly ended up buying a crapyer virsion that had scratch's all over the cd for 14. Dont they have to sell it to the costumer for the price marked? its not like i went and switched the tag, its there fault not mine! I was going to call and complain to the manager but that would prob get him fired, and i wouldnt want him home 24/7 w me Mad Its so annoying! thanks for leting me vent and any thing you think could help
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 21st, 2008
Experienced User
Re: Annoyed With My Brother!
PixieKat wrote:
Okay so my twin brother recently moved back in with us, I spend most of my day cleaning, and he wont do a thing! I dont ask him to do much, i ask him to take out his garbage, and load the dish washer, thats it! He will sit around playing x-box all day. We still live with my parents, If the work doesnt get done around the house than im the one who gets yelled at for it! So ive just been doing everything around the house because i dont want to get yelled at anymore. Everytime my mom is home, and his garbage needs to be taken out, she will either do it or ask me to! She's just given up on even trying to get him to do stuff, im sick of cleaning up after him, an him not getting yelled at for it. His pet python, he never gets food for it, so i always go out of my way to drive to a pet store to buy feeder mice, I ask him to do anything and he yells at me (he was very violent when we were younger, to the point that if we were home alone, i would leave because i was afraid to be alone with him, he would choke me until my legs go week and stuff like that) So with everything he's done to me i have a very short fuze with him.. Im so close to letting all my anger out on him idk what to do!

The thing thats pissing me off most today, is he works at game stop, and tells me they got wiis in, so i go over to get one and he tells me no he wont sell one to me, because he will make more money off of other people, They cant pick and choose who they sell things to can they? let alone he cant not sell it to me because im his sister!!
So i looked at games and decided to get this game that looked fun for $14, He tells me its 30 i said no its marked for 14, and he's all, well it was miss marked i cant sell it to you for that. and we sat and argued for ever, i finaly ended up buying a crapyer virsion that had scratch's all over the cd for 14. Dont they have to sell it to the costumer for the price marked? its not like i went and switched the tag, its there fault not mine! I was going to call and complain to the manager but that would prob get him fired, and i wouldnt want him home 24/7 w me Mad Its so annoying! thanks for leting me vent and any thing you think could help

well sweetie...how old are you guys?....
my brother is kinda like that at times....
but your brother is pretty messed up...maybe there's something bothering him......
did he lose a girlfriend or something?!...
ask him what's bothering him?!>....
does your parents know that he choked you when you were younger?!
|
Did you find this post helpful?