Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

Cut foreskin on penis shaft

User Profile
at the top of my shaft of my penis i have a very tiny slit in the foreskin. if i feel around it i can feel almost like a very small tube like thing. and if i push it just the right way a little pearl type red head pops out. any ideas? i also have a few of those very small little white heads on my shaft which i believe are normal.
this has been there for a couple years now i think but not sure, because it is almost hidden at all times.

thanks for any help

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied January 14th, 2008
Mens Conditions Answer A3514
Without seeing (visual examination) of the penis, assumptions will do you no good/ You can consult your GP first and then perhaps a dermatovenerologist or urologist, if necessary.

Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Mens Conditions , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.