Medical Questions > Relationships > Family Relationships Forum

My Dads Evil Gf She Is a Total Phsyco Wat Can I Do

my dad has been dating his gf for about 1.5 yrs and she is evil. she gets mad at every little thing if my dad makes a bad joke she'll totaly get super mad. when she has vodka she goes NUTS! or any beer once she tried to beat me up and im only 16 yrs old. she didn't beat me up my dad was interveening and pushed her when she tried to advance on me. that night when my dad had a couple of friends over and she likes to be dramatic she started this delema they were both drinking. but when she tried to advance on me to beat me my dad interveened and it was quickly escalating so my dad told me to call the cops. so i did. she left screaming and cussing me out.
But then 2 weeks after that my dad started dating her again i was totaly pissed off by that and told my dad if she were to come over again i will call the police. Me and my dad were fighting for a while after that we were screaming at each other constantly. he threatened to beat me a couple of times but it never went past the threat.
will post more later.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 18th, 2007
Community Volunteer
I will tell you what you should do:

If your dad is beating you...call child services. They will help you out. No kid should ever be beaten. EVER. A threat is almost just as bad as doing it. It makes you live in fear when he should be the one that is supposed to be providing a safe and comfortable shelter for you.

If he wants to put you in a situation where you are coming to physical harm: call child services. Bringing someone into the house that makes advances on you, gets drunk with her friends/ your father....is not a healthy environment for a child/teen.

It seems like you've tried to talk to your dad about this unhealthy relationship with this woman, so maybe reasoning with him is not the answer. You can tell him one more time that if anything else goes wrong, you will make the call on him.

Or, you can just safely call child services and tell nothing about it to him, and explain the situation to them. I don't think that's out of order.
|

replied December 20th, 2007
yeah i have tried to talk to him about it but he doesn't listen. i have told child services about it but they can't do anything unless i have been physically beaten or have any marks on me. i have talked to the social worker about this. she was my dads ex gf. and we spent the night that day when i told her about my dads crazy gf. she said my dads current gf( cheryl) has chracteristics of an antisocial personality disorder where she won't care about who she hurts wen she wants to get something. and also that she can be totally convincing when she says shes sorry. so in other words shes a phsycopath. shes just in our house for my dads money. i dont get why my dad likes her shes a little dumb. when she gets in a fight with my dad she yells about me i can hear her and she knows it. she yells about my little sister and brother also. so they and me can hear it. my dad is a good person when he wants to be but he gets angry sometimes he doesn't hit so hard but a long time ago he did and he was reported and the whole child services came. that happened twice and the third one and were gone.
|

User Profile
replied December 22nd, 2007
Community Volunteer
It's too bad that child services aren't being very helpful, considering the history your father has with violence.

Maybe there is a relative that you have that might be able to help you out. You could stay with them temporarily or even permanently if the situation doesn't get any better when your father realizes how much this situation is hurting you and your siblings.

It may even be possible that this relative could press for custody, seeing that your father is obviously not providing for you.
|

replied December 22nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
hun can you go stay with any relative or something? seriously you need to get out of there Sad
|

replied December 27th, 2007
Thnx For Responding
yes i do think there is someone i could go to.
|

replied January 1st, 2008
Experienced User
Amanda,

You and your siblings need to get out of there and fast because it is not healthy for any of you. Is your mother around to stay with? If not I would call the police next time it escalates and explain it all to them and tell them that you fear her and the situation as well as you fear for your siblings. If you can't stay with family then they should be able to help you in some way. I will keep you in my prayers
|

replied January 10th, 2008
we have had a family delemma last spring. so we are dissconeccted with them. i did tell him if a fight ever escalates i will call the police. i told him i will leave. i get really mad at him when he takes her back he says he can't be happy with out her i get mad at him. i just dont understand it when he acts so childish he doesnt see anything bad about her but he just acts like an idiot and im just getting to my wits end i just want him to stop acting like such a baby. i really dont know what to do to stop him i know we could always leave when it gets bad.
|

replied October 18th, 2009
I feel bad for this young girl and i hope she gets the help she needs a relative Who can step up and help this poor girl . U see i and my daughter are always at ends i try to work with her but she gets so mad that she hits me and to tell u the truth no mater what i do i am the one being investagated as the schools take the childs side right away ,There are two sides to every story. I love my daughter i am a single parent and i really am proud of my daughter who is doing well in school and she is talented but she wont let me talk to her and i have not a clue why ,I will try to be there for her no matter how long it takes. You see not every mom is mean this mom not . Thank u for listening
|
Quick Reply