User Profile
Me and Dom will have been together for two years on the 23rd. It's so strange to think that this time last year i'd only just had my 12 week scan and was imaging my babies first Christmas and what i'd get him/her and now she's here!
Anyway, i'm so happy. Mum said that Dom can stay over here on Christmas Eve so that he can wake up with Mika on her first Christmas. I'm so excited! I didn't want Dom to miss out on Mika opening her stocking and everything beofre he got here. YAY for nice mummas !
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 18th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
aww that would be nice. my mums popping over christmas morning to see william open his pressies.
its crazy how fast time flies isnt it? it'll be 3 years for me and bobby january 3rd
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Isn't it crazy how time fast time goes? Blink and its gone!

I'm glad Dom will be there. I thought you lived together?
|

User Profile
Supporter
mc4ever02 wrote:

No, i'm at home with my parents and he;s at home with his. We're finding it really hard to find somewhere at the moment, along with Dom's job only being temporary and landlords not wanting to rent thei house to teenagers it isn't that easy Sad We're on the council's housing list aswell though but i'm hoping we get somewhere that's privatly rented becasue the council estates here are vile
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
That must be difficult. I hope you find something soon!

Take lots and lots of pictures of her first Christmas!!
|

User Profile
Supporter
I will! Expect a huge post from me! It's really difficult but hey that's life, i'd much rather that Dom was out there ans earning money for Mika then us being in a council house and him not bothering to work like so many other people i know in this town
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
I thought you lived together too. It all depends which area of the country you live in as to how long you will have to wait for one, and obviously how badly you need somewhere. As you're living with your mum you wont be classed as a priority, hopefully wont be too long though.
|

User Profile
Congrats on your anniversary. The 23rd will be three years since Bac first told me he loved me, ha ha! I remember the littlest things!

I'm glad you mom is letting him stay over that will be very special
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
aw that's great you get to spend christmas morning together. you will love it when you move in together- it's great to have your own space. i love my mum and see her everyday but it's still nice to be in control
|

User Profile
Experienced User
aww thats so sweet
|

Especially eHealthy
aw i think its funny your mom has to give you permission for him to stay over, like what could yall possibly do that you havent already? lol
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
~dani~ wrote:
aw i think its funny your mom has to give you permission for him to stay over, like what could yall possibly do that you havent already? lol

Have baby #2!!

Laughing
|

User Profile
Supporter
Happy anniversary!!
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Dannzibelle wrote:
mc4ever02 wrote:

We're on the council's housing list aswell though but i'm hoping we get somewhere that's privatly rented becasue the council estates here are vile
thats everywhere hun. . . My bro in law works for a housing authority and my sister and him live in those homes. They are nothing but trash. They actually just had to move because the people where they lived were so nasty. The called CPS/DCF on them for hitting their kids which they don't. They just wanted them out of the complex because her husband could write them up for things. Now they live on University which is the ghetto here.

I hope you guys get a place soon (a nice one!)
|

Supporter
Thats great that your momma is letting him stay over...

Hope you get your own place soon, I dunno how you do it without him there with you
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Congrats! Very Happy
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
That's so nice that you're mom is letting him stay to see Mika's first Christmas Smile
|

User Profile
Aw, I think it's a little sad that you guys don't get to stay together whenever you guys want. I mean, you have a baby together! It would be nice to have the three of you together once in a while, spending family time. At least you guys get to do it for Christmas.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...