I've never really posted pictures of anyone other than Cheyenne, so I thought you all would like to see the rest of my family....these were taken in October, so Cheyenne was only 10 weeks old.

Our family

My husband, John, and me

My stepkids and Cheyenne

And a couple random one of Cheyenne

Her daddy made me dress her in the camo...poor kid, she looks like a little boy!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 17th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
what a gorgeous family
|

Especially eHealthy
you all are adorable!!! your gourgeous!!!! cheyenne is cute as heck as always

i actually like the camo LOL
|

Extremely eHealthy
Thank you.

I'm not a big fan of camo, so it just about killed me to see her in it.
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
Aw you have a lovely family! In the picture of just the kids she looks TINY compared to her brother!
|

Especially eHealthy
aw what a cute family! your stepdaughter is gorgeous! look out for that one! lol.
|

Especially eHealthy
~dani~ wrote:
aw what a cute family! your stepdaughter is gorgeous! look out for that one! lol.

i agree!

and you look really young! (though i have no idea how old you are.)
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
What a good lookin family! I think this is the first picture I've ever seen of you!
|

replied December 18th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Thanks girls!! My stepdaughter is a cutie, and she KNOWS it!!! Lordy, we will have a time with her when she becomes a teen. Sad

B...Thanks. It makes me feel good to know I still look so young, but I'm 26 (27 in Feb.)

I don't post many pics of myself, because I usually don't like them. There aren't very many of me around these days.
|

User Profile
replied December 18th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
You have a beautiful family!
|

User Profile
replied December 20th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Great family picture!! Your step daughter looks really excited in the first picture. I love pictures like that.
|

replied December 20th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
ladylee70 wrote:
Great family picture!! Your step daughter looks really excited in the first picture. I love pictures like that.

She was really tired. Cheyenne decided she was starving when the photographer was getting ready to take this picture. We had to take time out to feed her a little bit...still took several shots to get a halfway descent(sp??) family photo. Usually it's my stepson that looks really excited...he did good this time though.
|
Tags: parenting
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....