Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Rash / Not a Std

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
ok so i have had this red rash on the bottom of my shaft and on my testies for like 5 months now, i went and had a std test done but everything came back neg but they dont include a hiv test in that "how stupid is that" so im kinda worried about that 2. I dont have any insurance and i already owe 600 bucks from where i had 2 go 2 the hospital last time. the rash started in the fold between my groin in the leg as just a little redness then it spread to the testies and then to the bottom of the shaft. its has a rubberish feel to it and its shiny, also there is redness at the very tip of the penis. it does not itch or burn or anything, i doubt its hiv. but this thing is ruining my life... its not getting any better or worse. it just acts if its there 2 stay and i cant have that.
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied December 16th, 2007
Heat rash? Though I always thought heat rash was irritating. Other than that, I'm not a doctor, so I can't even speculate.

It's ridiculous how you have to pay so much money to see a doctor.
Did you find this post helpful?