Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Third Trimester of Pregnancy Forum

Anyone Due Dec. 31st Like Me Or Close to That Date?

User Profile
Curious to see if anyone is due close to the time I am. Smile What are you having if so?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 21st, 2007
Hi, I'm due January 6th, and expecting a boy. 3 weeks ago my doctor told me she was unsure if I would have him in the new year, as my cervix was starting to thin, but you never know! What are you expecting?
|

User Profile
Experienced User
i was dues dec. 14 but my son came out on novembe 29
|

Congrats 16! I hope my little man makes an early appearance as well! Very Happy
|

Especially eHealthy
hello
i was due december 15th but my daughter was born on november 28 7 ponds 3 ounces Very Happy

congrats on your pregnancy!
|

User Profile
replied December 22nd, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
twilightdiamonds wrote:
Hi, I'm due January 6th, and expecting a boy. 3 weeks ago my doctor told me she was unsure if I would have him in the new year, as my cervix was starting to thin, but you never know! What are you expecting?

I'm having a girl. 1cm dialated, cervix is thinning and baby is sitting really low so I am hoping for my baby girl to pop out right after Christmas. Smile
|

replied December 27th, 2007
I'm due Dec 29,2007 in days and not feeling any heavy contractions just slight ones. The baby is lying really low in my cervix and I should be about 3cm by now. I thought I was having a Christmas baby but guess not. Just hoping for a healthy baby and safe delivery. I'm anxious and a little concerned of the unknown. This is my first baby and I'm having a little girl. Wish all the expectant mothers best wishes especially those of us due b4 2008 rings in.
|

User Profile
replied December 27th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
twilightdiamonds wrote:

Girl! and i hope she pops out soon. im 2cm dialated and 85% effaced so i hope tonights the night. Smile
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...