User Profile
with all this boohooing i've been doing i'm dying for some chocolate or atleast something sweet!!! of course i have none!!grrr! Mad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 16th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Awh! I've got cocoa :]
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
i'm now eating dry coco pops!!

oh so sad!!!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
i thought about having a hot chocolate or something but we dont have any milk cause i forgot to put it in the fridge when we came home from town this afternoon!!!derrrr!!LOL
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
Re: I Want Chocolate!!!!
pixma wrote:
with all this boohooing i've been doing i'm dying for some chocolate or atleast something sweet!!! of course i have none!!grrr! Mad

/comfort Smile I could sure go for some chocolate about now too lol. MMM.... I want rocky road ice cream...
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
i'm still salivating for a block of caramello chocolate!!!LOL
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...