User Profile
I was bored a couple of weeks ago an anxious about having my baby so I surfed the web and gave my info to a lot of companies like pampers, huggies, playtex etc and today I recieved a ton of valuable coupons which I'll use now and after my baby is born. Just thought I'd tell ya ladies if you diddnt already know. Very Happy They sent me a lot of other really cool offers on magazine subscriptions for cheap to give me tips on parenting, photo offers from sears and a ton of other neat stuff.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 16th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
really, would you mind posting some of the sites, i didnt know pampers and playtex sent coupons

~alicia~
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Oh yeah I get pampers coupons all the time! Lots from huggies too! Also if you go to Walmart.com you can get free samples of all kinds of different stuff!
|

Especially eHealthy
how do you get huggies coupons!? I live by huggies and Luvs and i cant EVER find Luvs coupons.
|

Especially eHealthy
if u sign up at huggies website they send u coupons, not sure about luvs tho
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Go to the huggies website & sign up for their stuff through the mail & they'll send you info & coupons for diapers, body wash, wipes, all that stuff!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
i get pampers coupons every few months , which comes in handy
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
i did some of those when i was pregnant with joseph, enfamil sends u a sample of there formula the regular and soy.
|

Especially eHealthy
i signed up at Luvs.com and they never do that... jerks lol

*going to huggies.com*

Thank you!! (allthough i shoulda figured that lmao)
|

Especially eHealthy
i signed up at pampers and never got any coupons. i couldn't use them anyway since nick gets diapers from work, but for the rare occasion we have had to buy them from a store some coupons would have been nice!

i got a ton of coupons from gerber though and those came in handy. they send coupons for baby wash, pacifiers, onesies, baby food, etc.

also, if anyone uses pampers but doesn't save the reward points, feel free to send them my way!
|

Extremely eHealthy
I don't get many coupons from Pampers.
Bridget you can send me some of those points Laughing
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
i forgot that they do the rewards points, i havent seen them , i saw them first time i got here in the pampers, but i only buy pampers occasionally now, i use luvs, luvs have a good smell to em hehe. i loved getting all the coupons!
|

Especially eHealthy
hopefulmjz wrote:

Bridget you can send me some of those points Laughing

lol, i'm not giving them away! i'm collecting them!

i'm a little irked with pampers. they've been saying for like a year that the rewards program would be ending in march '08 and they hadn't been getting any new items for redemption. so i ended up redeeming some of my points on stuff i didn't really need, just because i figured it was ending and wanted to try to get some good stuff before they ran out. the other day i log on and they've extended the program for another year and they've added new prizes! grr.
|

Especially eHealthy
id b so pissed. ive got two boxes of diapers at home ill look for the point things and add them to your christmas card.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
BridgetHeartsFinn wrote:
i signed up at pampers and never got any coupons. i couldn't use them anyway since nick gets diapers from work, but for the rare occasion we have had to buy them from a store some coupons would have been nice!

i got a ton of coupons from gerber though and those came in handy. they send coupons for baby wash, pacifiers, onesies, baby food, etc.

also, if anyone uses pampers but doesn't save the reward points, feel free to send them my way!

I don't use the reward points so you can have all the ones I get! Would you rather me pm you the codes or mail them?
|

Especially eHealthy
that would be awesome! you can just pm them to me if you want!

and dani, only send them if you don't use them!

am i the only one who saves them?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
k, I'll start pm'ing them to you, I think I have 2 codes right now that I could send. I'll have to do it a little later though!

I used to save them back when Kaylee was first born but then it seemed like I would never get enough points to get anything so I gave up! Stupid I know, but I'm glad I found someone who does use them because now they won't go to waste at least!
|

Extremely eHealthy
I save them
But I didn't know about it at first, so I know we had a lot of points we could have used.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
i get pampers and huggies vouchers
|

Especially eHealthy
i dont use them, ud think with as many diapers as we buy i would but eh i just never got into it. I thought you needed the thing to mail in when your redeem your points? ill mail these but if you dont need the physical points ill pm u them from now on.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...