User Profile
Since I haven't posted for a while here are a few of Brayden! He'll be 10 months tomorrow!

Heres Brayden with santa. We plan on taking him back for better ones this week, we just decided to stop on day and make sure he wouldn't be scared!

On top of the world!

Asleep on grandma!

And this one is from back at thanksgiving!

I didn't have as many new ones on here as I thought! I'll try to post more in the next week or so. There are a few of him in the snow on Pregnancy Community...=
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 15th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
What a cutie pie!
|

User Profile
Supporter
He looks pretty scared sitting on Santa's lap... but who wouldn't be? A strange man with hair everywhere Wink

I keep forgetting that he was born only a few days before Jersey.
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
Ya he was a little unsure of santa, but atleast he didn't scream! And he warmed up to him a little bit after that picture.

And yep they are really close in age!!
|

Especially eHealthy
aw hes so adorable and the one asleep in grandma with the cat is just to cute! o n i cant believe u can see ppl behind santa! normally the set up is big enought that you cant see around santa and his decor. i thought santa was on a park bench at first lol
|

User Profile
replied December 16th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
hes so adorable
|

User Profile
~dani~ wrote:
aw hes so adorable and the one asleep in grandma with the cat is just to cute! o n i cant believe u can see ppl behind santa! normally the set up is big enought that you cant see around santa and his decor. i thought santa was on a park bench at first lol

Ya they used to do this huge thing for santa andthen when our mall got new management things just went to hell. Now they just stick him off in the corner..
|

Especially eHealthy
awwwwwwwww what a cutie
|

Especially eHealthy
he looks so scared with santa. i love it! finn has that outfit too, it's soooo soft and comfy.

he's so big! what a cutie!
|

User Profile
BridgetHeartsFinn wrote:
he looks so scared with santa. i love it! finn has that outfit too, it's soooo soft and comfy.

he's so big! what a cutie!

Is finn wearing it in your avatar? I love it too! I wanted to buy one in every color because they are so cute!
|

Especially eHealthy
yup, i call it his lounging suit! i didn't see any other colors or i probably would have wanted those too!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
He's a little cutie! I love how he's staring at Santa! & the one of him & the kitty asleep on Grandma is too cute!
|
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....