Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Skin Bridge On Penis - circumcised - how to get rid of it?

Must Read
Learn the basics about skin health, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a skin disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for various skin disorders....
I am 19 years old and I was circumcised as a baby. I never knew what it was but Ive come to realize that I have a skin bridge on my penis. Its not big, like 1/4'' to 1/2''. Does anyone have any suggestions on getting rid of it. Im guessing it would be best to see a urologist but Im really worried about the cost because right now just about all I've got is going towards school. Is this expensive to get fixed? Or can I do this myself? Has anyone else experienced this?
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied December 16th, 2007
I wouldn't recommend doing it yourself, that's for sure. Unfortunately I don't know how much it would cost, or what it feels like.

Is it painful or uncomfortable?
Did you find this post helpful?