MsCarrie wrote:
This thread is to good to go down on the chart. Here is a side of me I will now let you know. I am an avid conspiracy theorist. I have ran 4 boards on conspiracy. Yes! 9/11 was staged. If you watch the footage of after the second plane hits the second tower, when the first tower collapses it looks like a demolition and not an explosion. Pentagon? Where is the plane? The servalence camera shows an explosion type event and no plane was seen hitting it. Call me Micheal Moore the second if you wish.
No, we never went to the moon. The Russians tried first and they knew they could not get through the "Van Allen" radiation belt without burning up so they could not go and neither could we. Just an FYI, that belt has tripled in the years. My uncle worked for Grumman Aviation at the time and was Top Secret part of the blue prints for the Apollo 11 space craft. If you get a chance, rent the documentary called " Did we really go to the moon". You will be amazed at some of the things you are going to see.

Carrie

AGREED AGREED AGREED
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 11th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Btw
There are three maybe four levels of atmosphere. Now I know these are not in order, it has been awhile.

Atmosphere
Traposphere
Ionisphere

I believe the belt is in the Ionisphere, the last level to go through. Way to much radiation being closet to the sun at any set time.
|

Especially eHealthy
stratosphere? lol
|

Extremely eHealthy
Sandy_Pants wrote:
stratosphere? lol

Rat's! I knew there were four! Thanks Sandy_Pants. Wink
|

Especially eHealthy
lol no problem-o.

Im a science major so i was like, I'll help her out JUST THIS ONCE.

Wink
|

Extremely eHealthy
Sandy_Pants wrote:
lol no problem-o.

Im a science major so i was like, I'll help her out JUST THIS ONCE.

Wink

You are to funny girl. I use to be pretty good on my astronomy etc. I still get up at 5am to look at my true love Orion's Belt. We'll have to get together on line somehow and discuss Intelligent Design.
|

Especially eHealthy
West Coast Central Fl like.. Sarasota-Tampa?
|

Extremely eHealthy
Sandy_Pants wrote:
West Coast Central Fl like.. Sarasota-Tampa?

Right on the southern tip of the penninsula, between the gulf and the bay. I am 4 min from Pasadena. Nothern St Petersburg to be exact. Old St Pete where the houses are built from brick and not dry wall. LOL
|

Especially eHealthy
ahh... i spent my entire life pretty much in Orlando/Winter Park, went to college in Tampa.

I hate that state lmao.
TOo busy. Too crowded.

and i'd LOVE to talk Intelligent Design with you.. Im tired of fighting about it with my devout Christian mom lol.
|

replied December 12th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Awesome article Birch and how true, how true. Do you know that the UK was the first to question 9/11 and say it was all a conspiracy. Ya know, it makes you wonder how stupid the black government really thinks we are.
911.org is a good one too. It's nice to finally meet some fellow conspirators! Razz

Just like Pres. Ragen said in one of his speeches. "What if we were to be visited from something from another planet".

What about JFK? Hmmmm, He knew something and told Marylin and Bobby.

Been to Roswell five times so far. Oh, it;s so much fun there. Alien autopsy was a stage too.

I remember once sitting at the kitchen table in NY and asking my Top Secret uncle, "Unk, are there really such things as UFO's? He's reply was, "Well I can tell you there are, But I can't tell you there are'nt".

Interesting stuff. I just hope I live to see the day this all comes down and the reason for it all.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
It's nice to know I am not the only weirdo who believes this is all possible.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
|

Extremely eHealthy
sillyakchick wrote:

We are not weirdo's. We just have our heads out of the sand at Area 51 that's all. LOL
|

Especially eHealthy
ha my grandfather had one of 20 security clearances in the WORLD that are higher than the president, (no joke...) and he knew crap about Area 51 that he wouldnt tell ANYONE... not even my grandma.

hmmm..
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yeah I know. He would not be around long if he did tell. Remember 50 years of silence. My focus now is on Cheyenne Mountain. So many of us I think are being deverted to Area 51, we tend to forget about the mountain and white sands.
I would like to tell you a story OK so bear with me. This is a true on the bible story. Right from the hourses mouth. I told you I have been to Roswell 4-5 times I believe. The third time I went. one of the museum volunteers befriended me due to the fact we saw each other before. Well he took me upsairs (where no one goes) and showed me some of the books and achives they have. Unreal. There were two crashes. One in Corona and one Roswell. He got a call this one day from an aynonomous caller (male) that said his father had pasted away and had retrieved a piece of metal from the Corona crash site. BTW: The volunteers name is Dennis.
Anyway to try and shortin this a bit. They schedualed a meeting place somewhere at a diner in New Mexico. Dennis arrived the night before and got a room. At the designated time, Dennis walked into the diner and sat down in a booth. He was there about 15 min when a man and woman dressed in black walked in and ask " Are you waiting for Mr,______? Dennis replied," Yes I am, why?" The man the replied " Wait no longer he will not be showing up and if I were you, I would be out of the town by sundown". Well, Dennis went back to his room and called the phone number that he had been intouch with this man with the metal and a woman answered. Dennis then asked "Is Mr_____ there? The woman replied," You must have the wrong number there is no one here by that name" Now mind you, this was the same number that had been used to correspond for almost two weeks and now he don't live there? Hmmmmm, Dennis is now touring the U.S. telling his story. Last time I went to Roswell he gave me an autographed VHS of his story.

OMG! I almost forgot to tell you! The voice of the woman on the phone was the same voice as the woman at the diner!

Look out for the MIB
|

User Profile
replied December 13th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Did you ever see that movie Independence Day? I think humans are like those aliens-like locusts who will devour everything on the planet and then look for the next one to inhabit.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yes. I saw it more then once let's say. Razz And I agree, agree, agree. Did you see "Men In Black"?

I know it looks like were getting off topic but actually we are not. Wink
|

Especially eHealthy
Shocked

wow.

I wonder why they arent stopping ur friend?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I am just as interested in this kind of thing as the next person, but I really, really want to keep this thread on 9/11 specifically.

Some people are hardly willing to consider the mountain of evidence placed before them about 9/11, & they are certainly going to think it's all ridiculous if we start on Area 51 and aliens.

Can we split this thread please, lovely mod?
|

Extremely eHealthy
Birch wrote:
I am just as interested in this kind of thing as the next person, but I really, really want to keep this thread on 9/11 specifically.

Some people are hardly willing to consider the mountain of evidence placed before them about 9/11, & they are certainly going to think it's all ridiculous if we start on Area 51 and aliens.

Can we split this thread please, lovely mod?

You got it my dear. Feel free to do so. I can't because it is not my forum. But get ahold of the mod for it and let he/she split it up and call the new thread "General Conspiracy"

Hugs for the Holidays!
Carrie
|
Quick Reply