User Profile
So, I have to boast for a minute because I love my husband so much...
(for those who don't know, this is our 1st ttc month)
we were laying in bed last night and he ran is hand down my back, without thinking or anything and i told him not to because it tickled and it gave me butterflies in my belly (you know what i mean?) and he said, ill keep doing it so the butterflies will keep the baby company!! haha!! it was sooooo cute!!!!

My heart melted!! yes
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 13th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Aww, that's cute!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
aww that is so sweet
|

User Profile
Maybe he has a 6th sense about a baby?!? hmmm....we still have to play the waiting game...haha!
|

Especially eHealthy
aww! well, good luck!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
yeah good luck ttc Smile
|

Especially eHealthy
awww thats too cute!

good luck ttc hun! all my baby dust your way!
|

User Profile
Supporter
awe that so sweet
|

User Profile
Thanks!! I thought it was pretty cute...he's a sweetheart! I was having a slight issue with not being positive that he was the least bit excited about trying for a baby. But he is not the type of guy to show excitement (even the day of our wedding) so when we did talk about it, he assured me he is just as ready as me and he is excited. But last night kind of confirmed things...tmi warning...when he got home he was like "let's make a baby" haha...I laughed because he hadn't EVER referred to bd'ing like that...so I was like, okay, he is putting two and two together that when we have sex, we could really be creating our baby....it made me sooo happy! : )
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...