Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

I Don't Think I Am..but Is It Possible?

If u hav sex n ur bf ends up cummin on u but it didn't go inside u..it was just near ur vagina...cud u still possibly get pregnant? I read dat u cud but i wanna b sure.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 13th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
If he never entered your vagina and there was no sperm that entered your vagina, then no - pregnancy is impossible. If he ejactulated ON your vagina, there may be an incredibly small chance. But it would have to be when you were ovulating and those sperm would need to be really really smart - and we all know, sperm are not smart. Smile

You aren't pregnant. However, if you get on birth control, this is something you won't need to worry about! Good luck.
|

Especially eHealthy
your not pregnant

and please dnt typ lyke dis itz uhnoying
|

Experienced User
It could happen because it was near and sperm can travel. But it is very unlikely. I would stronly suggest if your going to have sex then you better be on birth control so you don't freak out about such things. I doubt you pregnant so please be careful next time.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...