Are there any others out there reading this who are bipolar and also resistant to meds. There are fewer of us please respond.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 12th, 2007
I'm not resistant, but, have you tried all possible drugs? If so, have you tried the 'electroshock therapy' ? That could work...
|

replied December 14th, 2007
Yes I Have
I have tried ECT and lost several good and bad memories in that process. I have gone as far as having the VNS implant, very expensive. I don't know if in the long haul that will make an improvement. Not to be smart, but if I had not tried everything I wouldn't have done either of the last two options.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you know what bipolar is exactly? And what types of bipolar do doctors classify and diagnose? Learn more basics about bipolar disorder here....
Can stress put you at risk of developing bipolar disorder? Read here for information on risk factors which increase the likelihood that someone becomes bipolar....
Bipolar is difficult to diagnose as an illness ... but bipolar symptoms are usually accompanied by extreme changes. What are the symptoms of bipolar disorder?...