My grandma has been having this problem for years now, and I don't think its normal so I figured I would bring it up here.. Everything that she touches she gets a shock from.. Like you know when we were kids, rubbing our feet against the carpet then touching something? For her it doesn't even have to be metal.. Even the plastic door handles on the truck give her a shock.. I would relate this to the air being dry, but thats not it... Its year round, and living in saskatchewan the weather tends to change alot. Is there anything that I can tell her to do to get rid of this problem?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 24th, 2004
I'm no expert on this but it sounds like she is full of static? Maybe change washing powder/conditioner, maybe her clothes cause static or something.
|

replied April 25th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Also consider what fabrics are in the house & what they're made of - carpets, curtains, furnishings etc.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....