User Profile
I am, I promise.

Things have gone from bad to great to bad to hectic to okay to good to awful to just trying to get by.

I'm being evicted from my apartment. Couldn't pay rent on my own, obviously. So they're giving me the boot. I have a little while to get out. I am so upset about it. But what can I do. I have been working so hard & working so much, but I just can't make ends meet on my own. So I'm moving back home, I guess. They already re-did my old bedroom & my sister moved into it, so Gabe & I will be living in the basement.

Chris isn't helping me out at all. He takes Gabe a lot, but financially, I'm not getting anything. Child support is a messy process.

I am dating somebody new, though. His name is Kory & he is absolutely incredible.

Gabe is amazing. Just about 9 months old. Doing wonderful.

Work has been crazy.

I am honestly just really worn out in every way possible.

I hope everybody is doing amazing & all my preggy ladies are healthy & well.

I'll hopefully check back soon.

I love you, guys.

-Krissy
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 11th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Krissy! *hugs* It's good to hear from you. I'm sorry you weren't able to keep the apartment, that's too bad Chris isn't helping out financially. Glad to hear you are with a new amazing guy!! Congrats on that! I hope things get better for you and Gabe!
|

User Profile
Supporter
Krissy! I was just thinking about you!
I'm sorry things haven't been going so great. I cannot believe that Gabe is already 9 months old. Crazy....I seriously remember the craziness here the day he was born.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Thanks guys Smile

I'm just hanging in there. I'm trying to look at the wonderful positive things I have in my life right now. It's not easy, but I just want to be a strong mom for Gabe.

& Natalie, you look gorgeous in your picture.
|

Especially eHealthy
Im glad things are still going good with Kory.. but that sucks with Chris... something told me it would end up like this.. Sad

Maybe you'll have more room in the basement?
|

Especially eHealthy
aww krissy havent seen you in forever
im sorry things have been rocky babe
we are here for you in every way possible
|

User Profile
Supporter
arcadia wrote:
Thanks guys Smile

I'm just hanging in there. I'm trying to look at the wonderful positive things I have in my life right now. It's not easy, but I just want to be a strong mom for Gabe.

& Natalie, you look gorgeous in your picture.

Gracias, chica.
And I must say I am way proud of you. You really are an incredibly strong person. I doubt I'd be able to handle everything and keep it together like you have. You're amazingtastic.
|

Especially eHealthy
tdr wrote:
You're amazingtastic.

LOL i love that! Laughing
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
Krissy!

I am sorry you have to work so hard to stay alive, and about the apartment. Go get a child support order. I love you, and wish you were around.
|

Extremely eHealthy
I was asking about you the other day. I hope things get better for you.
|

Especially eHealthy
gosh what a butt life can be. i hope you get everything worked out financially. maybe after some time at home you can get a savings and try again. i bet gabe is huge and adorable as always! i miss your pictures Sad
|

User Profile
replied December 12th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
That sucks that Chris isn't helping out when he told you he would. I am glad that you are with a great guy though. I saw a pic of him on myspace. You are a strong momma by the way. You don't need us to tell you that though.
|

User Profile
Supporter
Good luck with everything sweetie
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
i am sorry things haven't been going great. i hope things start to look up soon
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Krissy, I am just so very sorry. It seems almost impossible for a single mom to make it on her own without any help from the father. I really don't know how people do it. Please go easy on yourself; it's not your fault at all. You did all you can do.

How is the basement? Can it be made comfortable? Will you get your own space that way?

It's so great to hear from you. You were the first person that responded to my first couple of postings on this forum. You were just so very supportive, so I think of you ever so often and wonder how you are doing.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Awww, wow I miss everything. I didn't know you guys had split up at all. I'm sorry but I did go back and read that it was your idea. It sucks that you have to move back into your parents house but at least you'll have a whole space to yourself and somewhere to get away from everyone. I'm always here to talk even if i'm not posting (I lurk a lot and post every now and then). I love you Krissy and I hope things work out with the new man!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I'm glad you found a good guy! And i'm sorry to hear about your living situation. I know things might look tough now, but they will get better. I remember being there once. And i thought it would never get better. I wish the best for you!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Aw, Krissy! I'm so sorry that things are going this way right now! Do you know how long it will take to get your child support order? I've heard that it can be a really drawn out process sometimes... No matter what don't let it get you down, you're amazingly strong and you can make it through this. Maybe being back home will turn out better since you'll be able to save your money... But if you need a good rant session I'm always here. Although I can't promise that I won't want to happily strangle Chris... Wink
|

User Profile
Supporter
lol ill help too
|

Especially eHealthy
she knows she can ALWAYS COME STAY WITH MEEEE.

Smile
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...